• The Assembly Human Resources Committee will meet at 6 p.m. in the Assembly chambers.
• The Assembly will meet at 7 p.m. in the Assembly chambers. It is expected to take action on asking for a ballot question for financial disclosure laws, Breakwater Inn rezoning and the swearing in of appointee Katherine Eldemar to the seat Jonathan Anderson is vacating.
• The Docks and Harbors Finance Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in City Hall, Conference Room 224.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Board of Directors will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH Administration Building boardroom.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in the Assembly chambers to review the new draft flood maps for the city.
• The draft Climate Action and Implementation Plan will be reviewed at 5 p.m. in the Assembly chambers. This plan focuses on reducing greenhouse gas emissions from the local government and the community as a whole. The public is invited to provide input on the draft plan at this meeting. It may be found at http://bit.ly/mv1meB.
• The Docks and Harbors Board will meet at 7 p.m. in the Assembly chambers.