This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:08 p.m. Friday, Sku Stubblefield, 21, was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear for arraignment on an original charge of larceny on Industrial Blvd. She was also cited for driving without a license and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:42 a.m. Saturday, Cheri Anne Phillips, 36, was arrested on conditions violations in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:37 p.m. Friday, a 44-year-old man was served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 6:56 p.m. Friday, a 36-year-old man needed to be served a domestic violence protective order.
• At 11 a.m. Saturday, a 40-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 4:41 p.m. Friday, James Sanford-Locher, 18, was arrested for drug-related driving while intoxicated and released pending issuance of a criminal complaint. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Driving without a valid license
• At 8:32 p.m. Friday, Steven Keith Katzeek, 19, was cited for driving without a valid license on Vanderbilt Hill Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 8:58 p.m. Friday, Angela Clement, 35, was arrested for driving while intoxicated, two counts of reckless endangerment, driving without a license and violating conditions of release on Gee Street. The vehicle she was driving was impounded. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:13 a.m. Saturday, Jeremy Adam Burns, 36, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and refusal in the 15000 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. He was taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:41 p.m. Friday, a 79-year-old man reported his vehicle struck while parked in the 100 block of Egan Drive. Damage was estimated at $1,300.
• At 7:42 a.m. Saturday, a vehicle driven by a 17-year-old boy was involved in a single-car accident on Mendenhall Loop Road. The boy was cited for careless driving. The vehicle was totaled.
• At 12:26 p.m. Friday, a 53-year-old man reported his vehicle vandalized over the winter and a CD player stolen on Allen Court.
• At 12:59 p.m. Friday, a 53-year-old woman reported a rocking chair stolen from her porch during the night in the 100 block of Fifth Street. The chair is valued at $125.
• At 4:04 p.m. Friday, a 49-year-old man reported an iPod stolen from his unlocked vehicle in the 100 block of Egan Drive.
• At 4:33 p.m. Friday, a 21-year-old woman reported items stolen from a wallet in the 9200 block of Gee Street.
• At 6:08 p.m. Friday, a 28-year-old man reported the theft of a vehicle from Alamo-National Rent A Car.
• At 7:48 a.m. Saturday, a 50-year-old woman reported the theft of a bicycle in the 500 block of Franklin Street.
• At 10:00 a.m. Saturday, a 65-year-old woman reported leather coats stolen from a business in the 200 block of Marine Way. The coats are estimated at $6,000.
• At 11:17 a.m. Saturday, John Glover, 40, was cited and released for larceny in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.