ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP

JOIN NOW ACTIVATE SIGN IN
  • Overcast
  • 37°
    Overcast
  • Comment

CCFR puts out small fire in apartment

Posted: May 23, 2011 - 6:57pm

Capital City Fire and Rescue extinguished a small residential fire Friday morning in an apartment in the 100 block of Gastineau Avenue.

CCFR arrived at about 7:50 a.m. and found a small fire and smoke in an apartment. An investigation revealed the tenant cooked his breakfast, but left the apartment without turning off the stove. Grease in a frying pan ignited, and fire traveled up the wall behind the stove.

There were no injuries, and the damage is estimated at $1,000.

  • Comment

Spotted

Please Note: You may have disabled JavaScript and/or CSS. Although this news content will be accessible, certain functionality is unavailable.

Skip to News

« back

next »

  • title http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378148/ http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378143/ http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378138/
  • title http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378133/ http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378128/ http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378123/
  • title http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378118/ http://spotted.juneauempire.com/galleries/378113/
Slideshow | Legislative Reception

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-586-3740
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-3028
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2230
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING