City government meetings for this week:
• The Juneau Human Rights Commission will meet at 6:15 p.m. in City Hall, Conference Room 224.
• The Juneau Commission on Sustainability’s Energy Subcommittee will hold a work session at 5:15 p.m. at the Downtown Library’s large conference room.
• The Juneau School District Facilities Committee will meet at noon at the Goldbelt Building’s EED auxiliary board room.
• Docks and Harbors will hold a special meeting at 5 p.m. in the Assembly Chambers to appoint a Port Director.
• The Board of Equalization will meet from 6-9 p.m. at City Hall, Conference Room 224.
• The Juneau School Board will hold a work session at 9 a.m. for board self-evaluation at Juneau-Douglas High School, Room 206.