This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:13 p.m. Sunday, a 23-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 22-year-old woman in the 4000 block of Delta Drive.
Driving without a license
• At 10:50 p.m. Sunday, a 17-year-old boy was cited for driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:04 p.m. Sunday, Bradlee Donald Ferguson, 19, was cited for driving without a license on Glacier Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:18 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to an alarm on Atlin Drive. Burning candles activated the alarm.
• At 5:04 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an alarm on 12th Street. Cooking activated the alarm.
• At 5:10 a.m. Monday, a male patient was taken from Juneau International Airport to BRH.
• At 8:04 a.m. Monday, a male patient was taken from Douglas Highway to BRH after a motorcycle accident.
• At 1:12 p.m. Monday, a female patient was taken from Franklin Street to BRH for treatment of abdominal pain.
• At 1:16 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an open burn on Eighth Street. The burn was permitted.
• At 2:14 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an unresponsive male patient on Marine Way. The patient had no injuries
• At 3:32 p.m. Monday, a male patient was taken from Glacier Spur Road to BRH for treatment of a seizure.
• At 5:53 p.m. Monday, a female patient was taken from Franklin Street to BRH for treatment of a seizure.
• At 6:22 p.m. Monday, a male patient died on Franklin Street. The death was expected.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:04 a.m. Monday, a driver involved in a motor vehicle crash in the 4400 block of Douglas Highway was taken to BRH for minor injuries.
• At 1:40 a.m. Monday, a 42-year-old man reported a suspicious device in the 4900 block of Steelhead Street.
• At 6:47 p.m. Sunday, a 28-year-old man reported his wallet and its contents stolen in the 34000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:53 a.m. Monday, a 35-year-old woman reported the theft of a bicycle in the 3800 block of Melrose Street.
• At 10:10 p.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old woman reported vandalism to the side rear window of her vehicle in the 2600 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 7:44 a.m. Monday, a vehicle was impounded due to its hazardous condition in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 3:21 p.m. Sunday, Robert Slagle, 23, was arrested on Nugget Place on a outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:04 p.m. Sunday, James Hefley, 20, was arrested in the 2200 block of Trout Street on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a compliance hearing. He was taken to LCCC.