This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:31 p.m. Wednesday, Tracy Lynn Day, 35, was arrested for assault in the 100 block of Marine Way. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:31 p.m. Wednesday, David Evenson, 45, was arrested on three counts of assault and one count of resisting/interfering in the 100 block of Marine Way. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:10 a.m. Thursday, Aaron Valle-Arnes, 29, was arrested for interfering in the 400 block of Willoughby Ave. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5 a.m. Thursday, a 25-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 21-year-old woman in the 1600 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 12:40 a.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department officers assisted the Division of Probation with a remand of a 44-year-old man in the 2500 block of Industrial Blvd.
• At 4:14 a.m. Thursday, a 36-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 35-year-old man.
• At 9:18 a.m. Thursday, a 50-year-old woman was arrested for unlawful contact. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:08 p.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 49-year-old man.
• At 4:57 p.m. Thursday, a 27-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 33-year-old woman.
• At 12:47 a.m. Friday, a black wallet belonging to a 34-year-old man was found in the 100 block of Main Street. The wallet was placed into safekeeping.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:34 p.m. Wednesday, a 66-year-old man reported his vehicle struck while parked in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:41 p.m. Thursday, a 46-year-old woman reported a vehicle struck while parked on Indian Street.
• At 1:59 p.m. Thursday, a 26-year-old man reported he was struck while walking in the 700 block of Calhoun Ave.
• At 8:46 a.m. Friday, a parked vehicle was struck by a truck driven by a 37-year-old man in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 12:38 p.m. Thursday, a stalking protective order was served on a 23-year-old man.
• At 10:22 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 53-year-old woman in the 8600 block of Teal Street.
• At 9:30 a.m. Friday, JPD served a summons on a 24-year-old man in the 6200 block of Alaway Ave.
• At 1:55 p.m. Wednesday, a 61-year-old man reported the theft of a Christening cup.
• At 3:52 p.m. Wednesday, Elizabeth Adriana Cordero, 19, was arrested for shoplifting in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:23 p.m. Wednesday, a 45-year-old woman reported two backpacks and contents stolen in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 10:56 p.m. Wednesday, a 36-year-old woman reported the theft of personal items from her residence in the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 5:43 p.m. Thursday, Jennifer Lynn Turley, 27, was cited and released for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Ave.
• At 7:03 p.m. Thursday, a 22-year-old woman reported the theft of three cell phones in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 6:48 a.m. Friday, a 32-year-old man reported his truck stolen in the 3700 block of Portage Blvd.
• At 9:02 a.m. Friday, a 23-year-old man reported a cell phone stolen in the 400 block of I Street.
• At 11:41 a.m. Friday, a 22-year-old woman reported her purse stolen from her locked vehicle in the 3200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 12:42 p.m. Wednesday, a 60-year-old man reported two windows shot with a BB gun sometime in the last two months in the 8900 block of Tanis Drive.
• At 7:04 a.m. Thursday, a 74-year-old man reported the theft of his vehicle in the 2500 block of Channel Vista Drive.
• At 7:09 a.m. Thursday, a 24-year-old woman reported vandalism to the rear window of her vehicle in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 7:11 a.m. Thursday, a 64-year-old woman reported vandalism to her living room window in the 7300 block of Glacier Highway. Damage is estimated at $750.
• At 7:17 a.m. Thursday, a 38-year-old woman reported vandalism to the rear window of her vehicle in the 1700 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 8:04 a.m. Thursday, a woman reported the rear window of her vehicle broken out in the 3200 block of Pioneer Ave.
• At 9:02 a.m. Thursday, a 57-year-old man reported a window on his business shattered in the 1400 block of Glacier Ave.
• At 10:15 a.m. Thursday, a 64-year-old man reported the window of his vehicle shattered in the 3100 block of Pioneer Ave.
• At 12:10 p.m. Thursday, a 37-year-old man reported a window shattered at Subway in the 5600 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:29 p.m. Thursday, a 55-year-old man reported a window on his residence was damaged last week in the 2500 block of Scott Drive.
• At 4:47 p.m. Thursday, a 44-year-old woman reported a window on her vehicle was broken out in the 6100 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 5:32 p.m. Thursday, a 64-year-old man reported the window of a vehicle vandalized in the 4700 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 7:30 a.m .Friday, 62-year-old man reported a window of his vehicle damaged in the 4400 block of Portage Blvd.
• At 7:49 a.m. Friday, a 38-year-old woman reported vandalism to a window in the 1600 block of Glacier Ave.
• At 8:12 a.m. Friday, a 59-year-old woman reported vandalism to a window in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:40 a.m .Friday, a 31-year-old man reported the windshield of his truck shot by a BB gun on Crest Street.
• At 10:09 a.m. Friday, a 68-year-old man reported vandalism to two windows in the 2600 block of Channel Drive. Damage estimated at $1,000.