This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:15 p.m. Wednesday, Vanessa Mary Claire Pazar, 28, was arrested on a $100 Sitka Police Department warrant for failure to appear for petition to revoke probation hearing on an original charge of driving under the influence on Fifth Street. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:06 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old girl was arrested on a $100 Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of minor consuming. She was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 8:26 p.m. Thursday, Dennis Sabadin, 50, was arrested on a $1,000 Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving under the influence in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:42 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 30-year-old man.
• At 4:45 p.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 30-year-old man.
• At 2:38 p.m. Wednesday, a debit card was found on Franklin Street.
• At 8:47 a.m. Thursday, a bike found in the 6200 block of Alaway Ave was placed into safekeeping.
• At 2:08 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was impounded from Douglas Harbor parking lot in the 100 block of Savikko Road.
• At 9:15 a.m. Friday, Richardo Willard, 45, was cited and released for panhandling where prohibited in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 2:36 p.m. Wednesday, a 55-year-old man reported the theft of $2,000 worth of fuel oil in the 4500 block of Chelsea Court.
• At 4:17 p.m. Wednesday, a 23-year-old woman reported the theft of an iPhone, iPod and miscellaneous cards and IDs stolen from her unlocked vehicle on Jennifer Drive.
• At 6:48 p.m. Wednesday, a 19-year-old woman reported her vehicle vandalized and items stolen in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 6:25 p.m. Wednesday, a 23-year-odl woman reported her purse stolen by a 26-year-old man in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:37 p.m. Wednesday, a 45-year-old woman reported two bicycles stolen from her residence in the 8600 block of Dudley Street. The bicycles value is estimated at $438.99.
• At 8:30 a.m. Thursday, a 18-year-old man reported two subwoofers and a watch taken from his vehicle in the 4300 block of Conifer Lane.
• At 4:47 p.m. Thursday, a 40-year-old man reported a work kit stolen from his unlocked vehicle in the 4400 block of Julep Street. The work kit is valued at $1,500.
• At 5:31 p.m. Thursday, a 58-year-old woman reported the theft of a bicycle in the 5500 block of Douglas Highway. The bicycle is valued at $1,100.
• At 6:11 p.m. Thursday, a 22-year-old woman reported her iPhone stolen in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 8:55 p.m. Thursday, a 27-year-old woman reported items stolen from her storage unit in the 5300 block of Commercial Blvd.
• At 7:45 a.m. Friday, a 46-year-old woman reported the theft of her uniform shirt in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 12:26 p.m. Wednesday, a 26-year-old woman reported her vehicle keyed and a tire slashed in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 5:05 p.m. Wednesday, a 52-year-old woman reported two of her garage windows broken in the 8700 block of Gail Ave.
• At 7:15 a.m. Thursday, a 30-year-old man reported vandalism to a building at Dzantik’i Heeni Middle School in the 1500 block of Renninger Street.
• At 9:10 a.m. Thursday, a 54-year-old man reported the back window of his vehicle vandalized in the 100 block of Savikko Road.
• At 5:38 p.m. Thursday, a 51-year-old man reported the rear window of his vehicle shattered in the 2900 block of Jackson Road.
• At 11:29 a.m. Friday, a 63-year-old woman reported her vehicle damaged while parked in the 8600 block of Marilyn Ave.