• The Juneau Human Rights Commission will meet at 5:15 in City Hall, Conference Room 224.
• The Assembly Human Resources Committee will meet at 6 p.m. in the Assembly chambers. It is slated to appoint members to several boards, including Aquatics Facility Advisory, Juneau Commission on Aging, Utility Advisory and Social Services Advisory.
• The Juneau Affordable Housing Commission will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the JEDC conference room, 612 Willoughby Ave.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in the Assembly chambers to consider approval of setbacks and conditional use permits on new houses and additions, a 12-person child care facility, updating the noise ordinance and other issues.
• The Juneau Commission on Sustainability will meet at 5:30 p.m. in the Downtown Library, large conference room.
• The Wetland Review Board will meet at 5:15 p.m. in City Hall, conference room 224.