This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:01 a.m. Saturday, Andrew Jamestown, 19, was arrested on a $150 Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear for arraignment on an original charge of minor consuming on Ferry Way. He was also cited for minor consuming. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:35 a.m. Saturday, Joshua Bowen, 24, was arrested for interfering in the 100 block of Main Street. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:38 a.m. Saturday, Terrell Lance Love, 28, was arrested on an outstanding Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear at compliance hearing on an original charge of assault in the 200 block of Front Street. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 5:53 p.m. Friday, Roberty Finley, 37, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 7800 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 11:05 p.m. Friday, Brian Lauth, 20, was cited and released for misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• At 3:28 p.m. Friday, JPD served a notice of hearing on a 35-year-old woman.
• At 2:09 a.m. Saturday, a 43-year-old woman reported money stolen in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 8:41 a.m. Saturday, a 61-year-old man reported two tires on his boat trailer slashed in the 4300 block of Glacier Highway. Damage is estimated at $300.
• At 9:50 a.m. Saturday, a parking garage in the downtown area was spray painted on Third Street.