This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8 p.m. Tuesday, Rafael Flores, 46, was arrested for assault in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 3:12 p.m. Tuesday, Leslie Colleen Keim, 43, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 900 block of 10th Street.
Driving without a license
• At 7:58 a.m. Wednesday, Miguel Miramontes, 40, was cited for driving without a license in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:05 a.m. Wednesday, a minor patient was taken from glacier Highway to Bartlett Regional Hospital for treatment of pain.
• At 3:48 a.m. Wednesday, a male patient was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 8:51 a.m. Wednesday, a male patient was taken from Marine Way to BRH for treatment of seizure activity.
• At 2:28 p.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a male patient suffering seizure activity on Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 3:09 p.m. Wednesday, a male patient was taken from JIA to his residence.
• At 3:21 p.m. Wednesday, a minor patient was taken from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH for treatment of rapid breathing.
• At 6:21 p.m. Wednesday, a male patient was taken from the Williams Mountain area to BRH for treatment of seizure activity.
• At 4:51 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 30-year-old woman.
• At 4:24 p.m. Tuesday, a 69-year-old woman reported approximately $50 of gasoline stolen from a gas can in the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
• At 7:04 p.m. Tuesday, a 30-year-old man reported the theft of a cell phone in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 9:03 a.m. Wednesday, a 57-year-old woman reported items stolen from her vehicle on Point Lena Loop Road. The items have a combined estimated value of $220.