This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:52 a.m. Thursday, a Mazda truck was impounded as an abandoned vehicle on Valley Blvd.
• At 12:27 a.m. Friday, Raymond Michael Webster, 18, was arrested on an outstanding $150 Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of minor consuming in the 1600 block of Renninger Street. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 9:44 p.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old woman reported her son, 13, was assaulted by a 13-year-old boy in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 8:19 a.m. Thursday, a 24-year-old man reported he was assaulted in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 3:26 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department assisted the Juneau Probations Office in remanding Situck Harry, 32, for violating his conditions of release on Front Street.
• At 2:40 a.m. Thursday, a 51-year-old woman reported a 49-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order.
• At 12:59 a.m. Friday, a 42-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a license
• At 9:55 p.m. Wednesday, Jessica Rodriguez, 24, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 4:43 p.m. Thursday, Lakendrick McCll Bailey, 33, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 8:41 a.m. Friday, Patrick McKinley, 50, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 2200 block of Trout Street. He was also charged with driving while license revoked and two counts of reckless endangerment. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:48 p.m. Wednesday, a found bicycle was turned in to the Juneau Police Department.
• At 8:07 p.m. Wednesday, a wallet belonging to a 22-year-old man was placed into safekeeping.
• At 2:08 p.m. Wednesday, someone reported losing a black and gray camera in the downtown area.
• At 1:12 a.m. Thursday, a 16-year-old girl was cited and released for minor consuming on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 1:45 a.m. Friday, Jacob Hotch, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming on Montana Creek Road.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:11 a.m. Thursday, a 74-year-old man reported damage to his vehicle.
• At 6:03 p.m. Wednesday, JPD served a summons on a 41-year-old woman in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:13 p.m. Wednesday, JPD served a summons on a 25-year-old man in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 9:23 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 20-year-old woman in the 8500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 9:40 p.m. Wednesday, JPD served a summons on a 21-year-old woman in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 12:15 p.m. Thursday, a stalking protective order was to be served on a 26-year-old woman.
• At 6:21 p.m. Thursday, a summons was served on a 20-year-old woman in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 1:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 28-year-old woman reported her backpack, binoculars and sandals stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 3800 block of Melrode Street.
• At 10:08 p.m. Wednesday, a 59-year-old man reported failure to pay on a cab fare in the 2200 block of Trout Street.
• At 10:50 a.m. Thursday, a 59-year-old man reported the theft of a jacket from a business in the 100 block of Franklin Street. The jacket is valued at $379.
• At 5:32 p.m. Thursday, an 18-year-old man reported his BlackBerry stolen in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 8:21 p.m. Thursday, a 36-year-old man reported grilling equipment stolen in the 300 block of Irwin Street. The equipment is valued at $150.
• At 4:35 a.m. Thursday, a 33-year-old woman reported her vehicle was rifled through in the 4100 block of Birch Lane.
• At 12:04 a.m. Friday, a 44-year-old man reported vandalism to mailboxes at Gruening Park in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 12:27 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism to Dzantik’i Heeni Middle School in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• At 8:23 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism to city property in the 1100 block of Calhoun Avenue.