This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:05 p.m. Monday, a 24-year-old woman reported a 19-year-old woman violated her conditions of release.
• At 2:53 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance involving a 33-year-old man and a 25-year-old woman in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 11:27 a.m. Tuesday, a female patient was taken from Postal Way to Bartlett Regional hospital for treatment of breathing difficulty.
• At 12:22 p.m. Tuesday, a male patient was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 12:41 p.m. Tuesday, a female patient was taken from Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to BRH for treatment of chest pain.
• At 3:18 p.m. Tuesday, a male patient was taken from Hoonah to BRH.
• At 3:52 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to an unconscious male patient on Jordan Avenue.
• At 6:37 p.m. Tuesday, a female patient was taken from Douglas Highway to BRH for treatment of possible arm and leg fractures.
• At 7:42 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to an unauthorized burning on Riverwood Drive. The burn was extinguished.
• At 8:14 p.m. Tuesday, a female patient was taken from Riverside Drive to BRH for treatment of a dislocated knee.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 12:19 a.m. Tuesday, Vance Richard Webster III, 20, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol on Main Street. He was also cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 12:47 a.m. Tuesday, Dakota Gallant, 20, was arrested for fifth-degree misconduct involving controlled substances. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:25 p.m. Monday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 43-year-old man.
• At 2:28 p.m. Monday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 43-year-old man.
• At 12:19 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 36-year-old man.
• At 5:58 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 39-year-old man.
• At 6:34 p.m. Monday, Maude Florence Johnson, 39, was cited for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 7:50 a.m. Tuesday, a 40-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen in the 2200 block of Great Western Street. The vehicle was later recovered.
• At 8:53 a.m. Tuesday, Brian Lee Abbott, 41, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway. Abbott was also arrested for violating conditions of release. Abbott was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:36 p.m. Monday, James Daryl Kennedy, 45, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a hearing. He was also arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear at an evidentiary hearing. He was taken to LCCC.