This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:58 p.m. Monday, a 33-year-old woman reported a 12-year-old boy had been assaulted by a 32-year-old man.
• At 7:36 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an assault in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 7:27 p.m. Monday, a 59-year-old man reported a burglary of his residence in the 4400 block of Mountainside Drive.
• At 9:42 p.m. Monday, a 19-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:28 a.m. Tuesday, a 54-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:29 a.m. Tuesday, a female patient was taken from Bartlett Regional hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 6:30 a.m. Tuesday, a female patient was taken from Marine Way to BRH for treatment of back pain.
• At 10:10 a.m. Tuesday, a male patient was taken from BRH to JIA.
• At 10:37 a.m. Tuesday, a male patient was taken from Franklin Street to BRH for treatment of loss of consciousness.
• At 5:52 p.m. Tuesday, an unresponsive male patient was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 8:22 p.m. Tuesday, a male patient was taken from Franklin Street to BRH for treatment of loss of consciousness.
• At 8:48 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a male patient with chest pain on Ferry Way.
• At 9:57 p.m. Tuesday, a female patient was taken from Postal Way to BRH for treatment of a possible overdose.
• At 10:47 p.m. Tuesday, a female patient was taken from BRH to a private residence.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:07 p.m. Monday, a vehicle driven by a 23-year-old woman struck a wall on Ferry Way. The woman was cited for negligent driving. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
• At 10:56 a.m. Tuesday, a vehicle driven by a 52-year-old man struck a curb as a result of an oil slick in the 3400 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 12:10 p.m. Monday, a stalking protective order needed to be served on a 15-year-old boy.
• At 7:58 a.m. Tuesday, a 41-year-old man reported his vehicle was entered in the 400 block of St. Ann’s Avenue and a stereo, iPod, DVD player, DVDs and a checkbook were taken. The items have a combined estimated value of $610.
Violating conditions of release
• At 8 p.m. Saturday, Eric Pokorny, 27, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for violating the conditions of his release. He was also arrested for driving without a license. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.