This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A daily incident report from Capital City Fire and Rescue for June 29 was not available at press time.
• At 2:02 a.m. Wednesday, a 36-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 39-year-old man on Egan Drive.
Misuse of registration
• At 10:42 p.m. Tuesday, Kyler Baines, 18, was cited for misuse of registration on Taku Boulevard.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:45 p.m. Tuesday, a parked vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle that left the scene in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:07 p.m. Tuesday, two vehicles were impounded for parking violations in the 100 block of Gastineau Avenue.
Possessing salmon beyond legal limit
• On Monday, Eric Endicott, 39, was cited for possessing king salmon over and beyond the bag and possession limit.
• On Monday, William Endicott, 43, was cited for possessing king salmon over and beyond the bag and possession limit.
• On Monday, Michael Gabel, 37, was cited for possessing king salmon over and beyond the bag and possession limit.
• At 5:45 p.m. Tuesday, a stalking protective order was served on a 29-year-old man.
• At 3:22 p.m. Tuesday, Jacqueline Lou Anne Johnson, 31, was cited for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:06 p.m. Tuesday, a 67-year-old woman reported the theft of her purse in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway. The purse was recovered except for cash and a bank card.
• At 6:23 p.m. Tuesday, a 28-year-old woman reported a micro SD card stolen from her cell phone. The card has an estimated value of $150.