This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:13 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department reported a 40-year-old man on Willoughby Avenue was non-compliant with his sex offender registration.
Driving while license revoked
• At 9:37 p.m. Tuesday, Cody Baldwin, 20, was cited for driving without a license on Egan Drive inbound. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:02 p.m. Tuesday, Alan Tolles, 45, was arrested for driving under the influence on Vintage Boulevard. He was also arrested for refusal. He was taken to Lemon creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:18 p.m. Tuesday, Michael Segal, 30, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 200 block of Front Street. He was also arrested for refusal and interfering. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:22 a.m. Wednesday, Darren Kullander, 22, was arrested for driving under the influence on Egan Drive outbound. He was taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:36 p.m. Tuesday, a vehicle lost a wheel and spun into the median in the 7100 block of Egan Drive. Traffic on Egan Drive was temporarily restricted. No injuries were sustained in the crash.
• At 8:21 p.m. Tuesday, JPD assisted another agency in remanding a juvenile.
• At 11:26 a.m. Tuesday, Robert James Murphy Jr., 54, was remanded into custody at the request of the Division of Probation & Parole in the 8500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:24 p.m. Tuesday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 27-year-old woman.
• At 11:17 a.m. Wednesday, a 20-day ex parte domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 25-year-old man.
• At 4:51 p.m. Tuesday, a 59-year-old man reported his vehicle stolen in the 10400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 3:56 p.m. Tuesday, a 43-year-old man reported someone entered four of his vehicles the previous night in the 8100 block of Hamstead Lane.
• At 1:28 p.m. Tuesday, Donald Frederick Allan, 51, was arrested in the 200 block of Franklin Street on a warrant issued for failure to appear.
• At 9:06 p.m. Tuesday, a 26-year-old woman reported her door was damaged in the 3600 block of Amalga Street.
• At 10:03 p.m. Tuesday, an 18-year-old man reported vandalism to a vehicle in the 3400 block of Meander Way.