This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, a 23-year-old man was assaulted by an unknown male in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 9:10 p.m. Tuesday, a 48-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:15 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue investigated a cooking fire at Coleman Street and determined an oven fire was due to burnt food.
• At 3:40 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR investigated an unauthorized burning at Glacier Ave. The fire was believed to be of malicious origin.
• At 4:07 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a counterfeit $5 bill in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 8:15 a.m. Wednesday, a 48-year-old woman reported debit card fraud.
• At 6:23 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR transported a minor suffering seizures from Evergreen Park Road to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:24 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR transported a man from Glacier Highway to BRH for treatment of a wrist laceration suffered in a fall.
• At 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a woman with abdominal pain on Marine Way. The woman chose private transport to BRH.
• At 9:48 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR transported a woman from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH for treatment of chest pain.
• At 10:32 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR transported a man from Hospital Drive to Juneau International Airport.
• At 2:29 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an unresponsive woman at Mendenhall Mall Road. After EMS care the woman chose no transport to BRH.
• At 4:49 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR administered EMS service and transported a hypothermic man from Mendenhall Lake near Skaters Cabin to his private residence.
• At 5:29 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR transported an unconscious man from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 8:15 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR transported a man from Jacobsen Drive to BRH for treatment of a cardiac issue.
• At 10:19 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR transported a man from Fifth Street to BRH for treatment of a head injury.
• At 10:59 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR transported a man from Hospital Drive to JIA.
• At 11:40 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an unresponsive man at Glacier Highway. After EMS care the man chose not to be transported to BRH.
• At 12:07 p.m. Tuesday, a 60-year-old woman reported her backpack stolen in the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 12:45 p.m. Tuesday, a 60-year-old woman reported a theft of jewelry from her residence in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 10:31 p.m. Tuesday, a 19-year-old man reported the theft of a black cell phone with an estimated value of $700 from the Diamond Park Aquatic Center in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 9:40 p.m. Tuesday, a 21-year-old man reported his bicycle stolen from Marine Way.
• At 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, a 49-year-old woman reported her vehicle had been rifled through in the 16900 block of Point Lena Loop Road.
• At 6:15 a.m. Wednesday, a 57-year-old woman reported a spotting scope, with an estimated value of $2,000, and tent, with an estimated value of $150, were stolen from her vehicle in the 19900 block of Cohen Drive.
• At 7:51 a.m. Wednesday, a 39-year-old woman reported cash, cell phone accessories, and sunglasses stolen from inside her vehicle in the 22700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:39 a.m. Wednesday, Jeffery Jackson, 43, was arrested on a warrant charging failure to appear. He was taken to LCCC.