This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:10 p.m. Thursday, James Bouschor, 26, was arrested in the 100 block of Savikko Road on a $1,000 Alaska State Troopers warrant for failure to appear on assault charges.
• At 2:07 a.m. Friday, a 35-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 34-year-old man in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 11:14 a.m. Friday, a 23-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 30-year-old man in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:01 p.m. Thursday, a 32-year-old man was remanded for violating his probation in the 300 block of Fifth Street.
• At 2:01 p.m. Thursday, Ricardo Willard, 45, was cited and released for disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 8:01 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance report in the 2000 block of Skaters Cabin Road.
• At 4 p.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order was attempted on a 39-year-old man.
Driving without a valid license
• At 12:08 a.m. Friday, Lisa Cole, 45, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 2:42 p.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm at Savikko Road that had been set off by construction workers.
• At 3:57 a.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a woman with an injured arm and eye from Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:22 a.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a woman with a hernia from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 6:10 a.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a man having difficulty breathing from Lawson Creek Road to BRH.
• At 6:39 a.m. Thursday, CCFR transported an unresponsive man from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 8:44 a.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a woman with back pain from Willoughby Avenue to BRH.
• At 8:56 a.m. Thursday, CCFR responded with CPR to a man at Hayes Way. The patient was deceased and the scene transferred to JPD.
• At 2:09 p.m. Thursday, CCFR provided EMS care to an unconscious man and Rainforest Recovery provided transfer to their unit.
• At 3:06 p.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a woman having difficulty breathing from Gold Street to BRH.
• At 3:37 p.m. Thursday, CCFR provided EMS to a woman feeling ill at Northwood Drive. Patient refused further care and no transport.
• At 9:14 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to an unresponsive man at Harbor Way. The man was sleeping, no injuries were reported, and he chose transport.
• At 9:30 p.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a man with an eye injury from 34.5 Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 11:08 p.m. Thursday, a 19-year-old man was cited for minor consuming in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:10 p.m. Thursday, a 24-year-old man reported his parked vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:12 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a hit and run on Gladstone Street.
• At 7:03 p.m. Thursday, a 40-year-old man in the 200 block of Franklin Street was found to be non compliant with sex offender registration.
• At 12:46 p.m. Thursday, a 51-year-old-woman reported a backpack and books taken out of her vehicle in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 2:27 p.m. Thursday, a 41-year-old man reported the theft of a bicycle in the 4000 block of Delta Drive. Estimated value of the bicycle is $500.
• At 6:08 p.m. Thursday, a 52-year old woman reported the theft of prescription medication in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:26 a.m. Friday, a 28-year-old man reported a bicycle in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 4:46 p.m. Thursday, a 19-year-old man was issued a summons on Cinema Drive.
• At 1:40 p.m. Thursday, a 63-year-old man reported vandalism to a concession stand in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.