This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:29 p.m. Monday, a 44-year-old man was served with a domestic violence protective order.
Driving while license revoked
• At 6:24 p.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old man was cited for driving while his license was revoked in the 10000 block of Douglas Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Driving without a valid license
• At 9:24 p.m. Sunday, a 37-year-old man was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 2:06 a.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Bartlett Regional Hospital to a private residence.
• At 6:03 a.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Crow Hill Drive to BRH for treatment of general pain.
• At 11:29 a.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Franklin Street to BRH after a fall.
• At 11:57 a.m. Monday, a man was taken from Franklin Street to BRH with a fractured femur.
• At 1:36 p.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Hospital Drive to BRH after a fall.
• At 3:49 p.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Third Street to BRH for treatment of a diabetic issue.
• At 3:56 p.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH for treatment of an infection.
• At 6:13 p.m. Monday, a man was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 7:09 p.m. Monday, a man was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH for treatment of a seizure.
• At 9:03 p.m. Monday, a man was taken from Auke Bay Harbor Road to BRH for treatment of a head injury.
• At 9:24 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm at Teal Street. There was no fire, a drop in pressure in sprinkler system set off alarm.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 11:48 p.m. Sunday, Sierra Brooke Gadaire, 21, was cited for sixth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:35 a.m. Monday, a vehicle driven by a 41-year-old man was involved in an accident with a parked vehicle in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive. The damage to the car driven by the 41-year-old man was estimated at under $500 and the damage to the parked car was estimated at $1,000.
• At 2:14 p.m. Sunday, Michael Frank, 51, was remanded into custody at the request of the Division of Probations & Parole. He was also cited and released for driving while his license was revoked. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:54 p.m. Sunday, a 37-year-old man reported his wallet stolen in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 3:00 p.m. Sunday, a 74-year-old woman reported her purse stolen in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 3:33 p.m. Sunday, a 45-year-old man reported the theft of fuel from Tesoro in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 8:36 a.m. Monday, a 52-year-old man reported the theft of coins from a residence in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 7:42 a.m. Monday, a 25-year-old man reported the theft of an aviation headset with an estimated value of $500 in the 9400 block of Berners Avenue.
• At 5:25 p.m. Sunday, Derek McMillian, 36, was arrested on a warrant charging third-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance, delivery and possession with intent to deliver. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:21 a.m. Monday, Lynne Abrams, 42, was arrested for misconduct involving weapons. She was taken to LCCC.