This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8:17 p.m. Tuesday, Steven Douglas Muetze, 49, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Main Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:44 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on an 18-year-old woman.
• At 11:16 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 34-year-old woman.
Driving without a license
• At 12:29 a.m. Tuesday, a 17-year-old boy was cited for driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:57 a.m. Tuesday, Jeffrey Neal Horton, 48, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 6500 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 8:05 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a woman who fell on Mink Circle.
• At 1:35 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from Sherwood Lane to Bartlett Regional Hospital for treatment of a hand laceration.
• At 2:49 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 3:49 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from 12th Street to BRH for treatment of a seizure.
• At 5:13 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from Crest Street to BRH for treatment of a leg fracture.
• At 5:14 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from Hospital Drive to BRH.
• At 7:14 p.m. Tuesday, a man who was not feeling well was taken from Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to BRH.
• At 7:28 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from Seward Street to BRH for treatment of uncontrolled coughing.
• At 7:44 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from BRH to JIA.
• At 8:23 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a man with breathing difficulty on Main Street.
• At 9:57 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH for treatment of abdominal pain.
• At 1:27 p.m. Monday, a 46-year-old man reported the theft of a wallet and sunglasses in the 9500 block of Whitewater Court.
• At 3:03 p.m. Monday, a 46-year-old woman reported the theft of medication from her purse in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 3:31 p.m. Monday, a 49-year-old woman reported the theft of her cell phone in the 1700 block of Ralph’s Way.
• At 6:55 p.m. Monday, a 28-year-old woman reported her purse containing a smaller purse, an Android reader and cash stolen. The items have a combined estimated value of $505.
• At 8:20 p.m. Monday, a 21-year-old woman reported a bicycle stolen in the 8400 block of Valley Boulevard.
• At 9:40 p.m. Monday, Brad Paul Street, 19, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol on Kanata Street.