This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:53 p.m. Wednesday, Wilson Vicente Carlos, 23, was arrested on an outstanding $500 Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while intoxicated in the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive. In addition, investigation continues into a report of a vandalized vehicle.
• At 1:39 a.m. Thursday, Matthew Andrew Kafoa Maka, 18, was arrested on an outstanding $50 Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of minor consuming in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:08 a.m. Thursday, Vance Webster III, 21, was arrested for interfering and criminal mischief in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:29 p.m. Wednesday, a 30-year-old man was assaulted by an unknown subject in the 100 block of Marine Way.
• At 4:59 p.m. Wednesday, a 61-year-old man reported a vacant residence was burglarized in the 8100 block of Thunder Street.
• At 1:29 a.m. Friday, Christopher Jonathan Davidson, 37, was arrested for disorderly conduct. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:34 p.m. Wednesday, a 23-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:19 a.m. Thursday, a 67-year-old man was arrested for violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:22 p.m. Thursday, a 48-year-old woman reported a 26-year-old woman violated a domestic violence protective order.
• At 5:21 p.m. Thursday, a 38-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:54 p.m. Thursday, a 26-year-old man was arrested for criminal mischief, assault and interfering with a report of domestic violence. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:18 a.m. Friday, a notice of hearing was attempted but not served on a 40-year-old man.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 4:33 p.m. Thursday, Brandon Stephens, 27, was arrested for drug-related driving while intoxicated and released pending issuance of a criminal complaint in the 8400 block of Kimberly Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 6:36 p.m. Wednesday, Shanye Ian Howard, 21, was cited and released for driving without a license on Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 8:26 p.m. Thursday, Natasha James, 25, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 700 block of Twelfth Street. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:30 a.m. Thursday, EMS treated an intoxicated woman on Front Street. No transport was requested.
• At 1:52 a.m. Thursday, a man was transported from Glacier Avenue to Juneau Rainforest Recovery Unit with a hand laceration.
• At 7:20 a.m. Thursday, a man was transported from Willoughby Avenue to Bartlett Regional Hospital after a fall.
• At 7:28 a.m. Thursday, a woman was transported from Granite Drive to BRH suffering from seizure.
• At 10:13 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a heat duct inspection on Glacier Highway.
• At 5:21 p.m. Thursday, EMS treated an assault victim on Glacier Highway. The woman did not request transport.
• At 6:18 p.m. Thursday, a woman was transported from Park Place to BRH with an ankle fracture.
• At 3:47 p.m. Thursday, a 21-year-old woman reported her debit card was used without her permission in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:45 p.m. Wednesday, a Honda Civic driven by a 57-year-old man struck a Suzuki motorcycle driven by a 49-year-old man on Mendenhall Loop Road. The Civic driver was cited for careless driving, the 49-year-old man sustained injuries.
• At 2:31 p.m. Thursday, a 2009 GMC driven by a 42-year-old man and a 2001 Ford Van driven by a 27-year-old woman were involved in an accident outbound on Egan Drive. The GMC suffered $2,500 in damage and the van $3,000.
• At 1:59 p.m. Wednesday, a 37-year-old man reported an iPhone stolen from a locked vehicle in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 4:08 p.m. Wednesday, the JPD received a report of three bicycles stolen in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive.
• At 5:10 p.m. Wednesday, James Daryl Kennedy, 45 was cited and released for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 4:42 p.m. Thursday, investigation was conducted into the theft of money from Midnight Suns Gifts in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 1:54 a.m. Friday, a 42-year-old man reported $1,000 in cash stolen in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:06 a.m. Friday, a 45-year-old woman reported a sign stolen from her yard in the 2900 block of Linda Avenue.
• At 11:04 a.m. Friday, a 42-year-old woman reported the theft of $100 cash from a till at Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:39 a.m. Friday, the JPD investigated a theft report from Extended Stay in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 10:56 a.m. Thursday, a 51-year-old woman reported her vehicle rifled and house egged in the 8200 block of Aspen Avenue.
• At 2:06 p.m. Thursday, a 40-year-old man reported the windows on his 1998 Ford Explorer were broken on Egan Drive.
• At 10:03 a.m. Friday, a 30-year-old man reported his vehicle was keyed in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue. Damage was estimated at $4,000.