This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:25 a.m. Tuesday, a 73-year-old man reported he was assaulted on Mount Roberts Street.
• At 1:23 p.m. Monday, a 22-year-old man was served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 4:18 p.m. Monday, a 40-year-old man was served with an ex parte domestic violence protective order.
• At 4:36 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 39-year-old man.
Driving without a valid license
• At 1:08 p.m. Monday, Christopher George Wagstaff, 41, was cited for driving without a valid license on Douglas Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Failure to mark gear
• On Sunday, David Nugent, 48, was cited for operating a personal use king crab pot that was not properly marked.
Fire and medical
• On Saturday, Brian McCarthy, 55, was cited for operating a personal use king crab pot that was not properly marked.
• At 12:41 a.m. Tuesday, an unresponsive woman was transported from Third Street to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:48 a.m. Tuesday, a woman was transported from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH with difficulty birthing.
• At 9:05 a.m. Tuesday, a woman was transported from Chelsea Court to BRH.
• At 12:50 p.m. Tuesday, a patient was transported from Franklin Street Dock to BRH.
• At 4:36 p.m. Tuesday, a medevac patient was transported from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 5:39 p.m. Tuesday, EMS treated a patient at Calhoun Avenue with a slight laceration. No transport required.
• At 11:02 p.m. Tuesday, EMS assisted another agency with a patient on Glacier Highway who had been shot with a stun gun. No injuries were found and patient care was transferred to JPD.
• At 8:46 a.m. Tuesday, a 55-year-old man reported being harassed by a 23-year-old man in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
No escape mechanism
• On Saturday, William Lockhart, 60, was cited for operating a personal use king crab pot that failed to have a legal biodegradable escape mechanism.
Operating over gear limits
• On Saturday, Marcelo Quinto, 70, was cited for operating more king crab pots than allowed by law.
• At 2:10 p.m. Monday, A 29-year-old woman reported the theft of belongings from her porch in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 3:55 p.m. Monday, Timothy David James, 25, was arrested on a $5,000 state warrant in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:57 a.m. Tuesday, a 48-year-old woman reported vandalism to her campsite in the 1500 block of Thane Road.