• The Assembly Public Works & Facilities Committee will meet at noon in the Assembly Chambers.
• The Assembly Lands Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The Assembly Committee of the Whole will hold a work session at 6 p.m. in Assembly Chambers. The COW will hear a report on the Juneau Climate Action Plan and the next portion of the AJ Mine Advisory Committee report from city Engineering Director Rorie Watt.
• The Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee meeting scheduled for 6 p.m. has been cancelled.
• From 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. City and Borough of Juneau and the International Association of Firefighters will hold a fact-finding hearing in Assembly Chambers.
• The Historic Resources Advisory Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the City Museum.
• The Juneau Commission on Sustainability will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the Downtown Library Large Conference Room.
• The Eaglecrest Board will meet at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 224 from 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
• The Board of Equalization meeting scheduled for 6 p.m. in Assembly Chambers has been cancelled.
• Assembly and School Board candidate filling period begins at 8 a.m. Applications can be filled out at City Hall through 4:30 p.m. Aug. 15.
• The Health Benefits Committee will meet at 8:30 a.m. in City Hall Conference Room 224.
• The Sister Cities Committee will meet at noon at the Downtown Library Small Conference Room.