• At 12:42 a.m. Sunday, Dylan John Listberger, 21, was arrested for criminal mischief in the 200 block of Front Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:51 a.m. Sunday, Marcus Allen Ulery, 28, was arrested for criminal mischief in the 200 block of Front Street. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:16 p.m. Saturday, Brent Sanders, 21, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 1500 block of Thane Road. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:04 a.m. Sunday, a 41-year-old man was arrested on two counts of domestic violence assault. He was also charged with interfering with a report of a domestic violence crime. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 1:10 p.m. Saturday, a 16-year-old boy was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 1:01 a.m. Friday, EMS responded to a man who fell from his wheelchair on Franklin Street. Patient left scene before arrival.
• At 2:19 a.m. Friday, a woman with an alcohol issue was transported from Stephens Richards Memorial Drive to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:49 a.m. Friday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a structure fire on Glacier Highway. A dryer was determined to be the source and owner was advised to purchase fire alarms.
• At 2:57 a.m. Friday, a woman was transported from BRH to a private residence.
• At 11:53 a.m. Friday, a man with altered mental status was transported from Thane Road to BRH.
• At 1:23 p.m. Friday, CCFR responded to a false fire alarm at Glacier Highway.
• At 1:33 p.m. Friday, a man with a dog bite was treated by EMS at Wickersham Avenue.
• At 4:08 p.m. Friday, a man suffering a stroke was transported from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH.
• At 4:45 p.m. Friday, EMS responded to an incoming small aircraft at Shell Simmons Drive. Patient chose private transport to BRH
• At 6:32 p.m. Friday, a man with Sepsis was transported from BRH to Juneau International Airport for medevac to Anchorage.
• At 6:47 p.m. Friday, a woman with a migraine was transported from Teal Street to BRH.
• At 11:16 p.m. Friday, a man with chemical exposure was treated on Mendenhall Loop Road. The CCFR Hazmat Team secured two drums of an unknown substance. A vehicle and the drums were impounded.
• At 11:22 p.m. Friday, EMS treated a woman with ongoing leg pain at Postal Way. Patient chose no transport.
• At 2:54 a.m. Saturday, a minor patient with a respiratory problem was transported from BRH to JIA for medevac.
• At 10:11 a.m. Saturday, a man with a motor vehicle injury was transported from BRH to JIA for medevac.
• At 11:49 a.m. Saturday, EMS treated a woman who fell on Riverside Drive. Patient chose no transport.
• At 1:36 p.m. Saturday, a minor with syncopal episodes was transported from Mendenhall Loop Road to BRH.
• At 1:55 p.m. Saturday, a man with unstable angina was transported from BRH to JIA for medevac.
• At 2:56 p.m. Saturday, a woman in OB care was transported from a medevac at JIA to BRH OB Unit.
• At 4:57 p.m. Saturday, an unconscious man was transported from Front Street to BRH.
• At 6:05 p.m. Saturday, CCFR Water Rescue Team responded to a call of a person in the water at Glacier Spur Road. No persons or vessels in distress were located in an extensive search.
• At 8:27 p.m. Saturday, a woman with back pain was transported from Gulf Way to BRH.
• At 9:08 p.m. Saturday, CCFR responded to an unauthorized burn on Thunder Mountain Road. Burn extinguished and responsible party informed of burning laws.
• At 9:29 p.m. Saturday, EMS assisted JPD with an intoxicated man who fell on Main Street and transported to BRH.
• At 10:07 p.m. Saturday, a man with a hand burn was transported from Teal Street to BRH.
• At 10:25 p.m. Saturday, EMS transported a man with sepsis from JIA to BRH.
• At 11:19 p.m. Saturday, EMS treated an intoxicated man who fell on Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 1:05 a.m. Sunday, EMS transported an intoxicated minor from Crow Hill Drive to BRH.
• At 2:51 a.m. Sunday, EMS treated a man with a hand injury on Main Street. JPD provided transport.
• At 3:37 a.m. Sunday, a woman with an abdominal injury suffered in a motor vehicle accident was transported from Coast Guard medevac at JIA to BRH.
• At 3:52 a.m. Sunday, a man with injury from a vehicle accident was treated by EMS and transported from Sherwood Lane to BRH.
• At 10:40 a.m. Sunday, EMS treated a man not feeling well at Hospital Drive.
• At 11 a.m. Sunday, a man suffering a stroke was transported from Jacobsen Drive to BRH.
• At 11:47 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm malfunction on Heron Way. Alarm was activated by smoke when wood fire was lighted. Alarm was reset.
• At 7:03 p.m. Sunday, a woman with neck injury suffered in a car accident was transported by EMS from Riverside Drive to BRH.
• At 7:26 p.m. Sunday, EMS Water Rescue Team treated a man for exposure after his kayak overturned near the glacier. The man chose no transport.
• At 9:33 p.m. Sunday, EMS treated a man who attempted suicide. Man was transported from David Street to BRH via a non-fire agency.
• At 11:39 p.m. Sunday, a woman with back pain was transported from Valley Boulevard to BRH.
• At 1:05 a.m. Sunday, Angela Macasaet, 18, was arrested for interfering and minor consuming in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 1:05 a.m. Sunday, a 16-year-old girl was cited for minor consuming.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:53 p.m. Saturday, A 22-year-old man was cited for careless driving on Capital View Court. The vehicle he was driving was involved in an accident with a vehicle driven by a 20-year-old woman and a vehicle driven by a 25-year-old woman. The vehicle driven by the 20-year-old woman was totaled. The other vehicles sustained approximately $4,000 in damage.
• At 4:17 p.m. Saturday, a 73-year-old woman reported her parked vehicle was hit in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive.
Motor vehicle theft
• At 3:52 a.m. Sunday, a 39-year-old man reported his vehicle stolen in the 40500 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle was recovered after involvement in a single vehicle roll over accident.
• At 7:22 p.m. Saturday, a 45-year-old woman reported two pairs of sunglasses, valued at $390, stolen from her unlocked vehicle in the 4400 block of Mountainside Drive.
• At 7:46 a.m. Sunday, a 57-year-old man reported two rifles and a television were stolen from a boat in the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
• At 3:48 p.m. Saturday, a 70-year-old woman reported vandalism to an overpass on Glacier Highway.
• At 7:38 a.m. Sunday, a 70-year-old man reported several mailboxes were damaged in the area near the 8100 block of Poplar Avenue.
•At 8:59 p.m. Saturday, Ryan Eugene Vrell, 23, was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear.
• At 11:53 p.m. Saturday, Robert Paul Beierly IV, 22, was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear on an assault and disorderly conduct charge in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.