This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:44 p.m. Monday, John Gaines, 46 was arrested for assault in the 200 block of Marine Way. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:44 a.m. Tuesday, a 43-year-old woman reported a 26-year-old man was assaulted by a 26-year-old woman.
• At 12:38 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a man trespassing in a residence in the 3800 block of Killewich Drive.
• At 5:15 a.m. Tuesday, a 50-year-old woman was to be served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 9:51 p.m. Monday, Heather Jean Dill, 41, was arrested for driving under the influence on Valley Boulevard. She was taken to LCCC. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 3:07 a.m. Tuesday, Dustin La Clair Stevenson, 32, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. She was also arrested for driving with a revoked license. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:45 a.m. Saturday, JPD took a report from a woman who said her 18-year-old daughter had been abducted by three men, one of whom threatened her with a knife. The 18-year-old woman said she was put into a car, taken to an unknown location and sexually assaulted. Investigation showed that abduction was unlikely. On Tuesday the 18-year-old woman admitted to JPD the account was fabricated because she was upset over personal and relationship issues.
Fire and medical
• At 4:51 a.m. Tuesday, EMS assessed a dead woman on Glacier Highway and transferred scene to JPD.
• At 8:17 a.m. Tuesday, a man with a bowel obstruction was transported from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 9:47 a.m. Tuesday, EMS treated a woman suffering shortness of breath and transported from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH.
• At 11 a.m. Tuesday, EMS treated a woman with left hip pain and transported from Third Street to BRH.
• At 12:13 p.m. Tuesday, EMS treated a woman who fainted and transported from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 1:10 p.m. Tuesday, EMS treated a man suffering seizure and transported from Thunder Mountain Road to BRH.
• At 1:45 p.m. Tuesday, EMS treated a woman suffering seizure and transported from Front Street to BRH.
• At 11:49 p.m. Tuesday, EMS treated a man for possible overdose and transported from Distin Avenue to BRH.
• At 7:18 p.m. Monday, a 42-year-old man reported credit card fraud in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:08 p.m. Monday, a vehicle driven by a 36-year-old man and a vehicle driven by a 28-year-old man were involved in an accident on Mendenhall Boulevard. Both vehicles were towed from the scene.
• At 4:29 p.m. Monday, a 48-year-old woman was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance when her vehicle was involved in an accident with a vehicle driven by a 30-year-old man on Nancy Street.
• At 9:25 a.m. Tuesday, a 35-year-old woman reported another vehicle’s door struck her parked vehicle in the 2200 block of Trout Street.
• At 10:14 a.m. Tuesday, a 54-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked, causing damage to the driver’s side mirror in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 5:45 p.m. Monday, a 53-year-old man was served with an ex parte stalking protective order.
Sport fishing without a license
• On Tuesday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited a 17-year-old boy for sport fishing without a license.
• At 7:58 p.m. Monday, a 26-year-old woman was served with a summons in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 4:38 p.m. Monday, the theft of military dog tags was reported to have happened sometime in the last month in the 9000 block of Gee Street.
• At 5:18 p.m. Monday, A 50-year-old woman reported her firewood stolen in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 11:46 a.m. Tuesday, a 73-year-old man reported his vehicle rifled and a number of items stolen in the 3200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The value of the items was estimated at $795.
• At 8:03 a.m. Tuesday, a 57-year-old man reported vandalism to an overpass on Sunny Drive.