This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:11 a.m. Thursday, a 55-year-old man reported the Auke Bay Bible Church was burglarized in the 11900 block of Glacier Highway.
Concealment of merchandise
• At 5:34 p.m. Wednesday, Kimberly Harbert, 43, and a 17-year-old girl were cited and released for concealment of merchandise in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:53 p.m. Wednesday, Candice Rourick, 34, was arrested for violating a protective order. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:51 a.m. Thursday, an 18-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 19-year-old man in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:05 p.m. Wednesday, a stalking protective order needed to be served on a 21-year-old man.
• At 10:07 a.m. Thursday, a stalking protective order needed to be served on a 45-year-old man.
Fire and medical
• At 12:27 a.m. Thursday, a man with a laceration was transported from Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:51 a.m. Thursday, EMS treated a woman who was assaulted on Glacier Highway. The woman refused transport.
• At 2:33 a.m. Thursday, a woman needing further care was transported from BRH to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 4:40 a.m. Thursday, a woman needing post surgery care was transported from Hospital Drive to BRH.
• At 5:52 a.m. Thursday, a woman in extreme pain was transported from Great Western Street to BRH.
• At 12:15 p.m. Thursday, a patient needing further care was transported from BRH to JIA for medevac.
• At 2:29 p.m. Thursday, a patient suffering a medication reaction was transported from a downtown location to BRH.
• At 3:19 p.m. Thursday, a woman with a femur fracture was transported from Egan Drive to BRH.
• At 4:24 p.m. Thursday, an unconscious man was transported from Main Street to BRH.
• At 5:20 p.m. Thursday, a man with a head injury was transported on medevac from Tenakee to BRH.
• At 9:01 p.m. Thursday, a man with chest pain was transported from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 12:51 a.m. Thursday, Clifford John K. White, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:16 p.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the Walmart parking lot in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• At 2:25 a.m. Thursday, a 2005 Ford Escape was impounded for a parking violation in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 2:16 p.m. Wednesday, a 63-year-old woman reported an Xbox stolen from a residence in the 2800 block of Linda Avenue.
• At 3:26 p.m. Wednesday, a 48-year-old man reported items stolen from inside a vehicle on Capital View Court.
• At 3:48 p.m. Wednesday, two Mongoose bicycles were reported stolen in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 8:36 p.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old man reported $200 of heating oil was stolen from his residence within the last month in the 5900 block of Sunset Street.
• At 7:43 a.m. Thursday, a 26-year-old man reported items taken out of his vehicle in the 300 block of Fourth Street.