This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:49 p.m. Sunday, a 28-year-old man was arrested for criminal mischief domestic violence. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:25 p.m. Sunday, a 37-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault and domestic violence criminal trespass. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 1:22 a.m. Monday, an 18-year-old woman was cited for driving without a valid license in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:012 a.m. Sunday, EMS treated a woman who fell on Skater’s Cabin Road. She declined transport.
• At 1:58 a.m. Sunday, a man with chest pain was transported from Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:18 a.m. Sunday, a woman with chest pain was transported from Crow Hill Drive to BRH.
• At 9:04 a.m. Sunday, a man was transported from Gustavus via medevac helicopter to BRH.
• At 9:48 a.m. Sunday, a woman with a femur fracture was transported from Jacobsen Drive to BRH.
• At 11:54 a.m. Sunday, an unconscious woman was transported from Fourth Street to BRH.
• At 6:41 p.m. Sunday, a patient suffering possible seizure was transported from Whittier Street to BRH.
• At 9:09 p.m. Sunday, EMS responded to a woman with an irregular heartbeat at Kanat-A Street. She declined transport.
• At 9:15 a.m. Monday, a man suffering a stroke was transported from Second Street to BRH.
• At 12:01 p.m. Monday, a woman was transported from BRH to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 12:44 p.m. Monday, a woman was transported from BRH to JIA for medevac.
• At 2:17 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Trout Street. Investigation revealed no fire and the alarm activated by children.
• At 3:22 p.m. Monday, a man who fell was transported from Whittier Street to BRH.
• At 4:18 p.m. Monday, a woman suffering shortness of breath was transported from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 5:43 p.m. Monday, a woman who fainted was transported from Davis Avenue to BRH.
• At 7:24 p.m. Monday, an intoxicated woman was transported from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 8:21 p.m. Monday, a man with chest pain was transported from Teal Street to BRH.
• At 8:31 p.m. Monday, an unconscious woman was transported from Vintage Boulevard to BRH.
• At 9:19 p.m. Monday, a man suffering a stroke was transported from Marine Way to BRH.
• At 10:31 p.m. Monday, a man suffering seizure was transported from Hospital Drive to BRH.
• At 11:54 p.m. Monday, CCFR and a Coast Guard helicopter searched a river near Postal Way for a reported water victim. Determined to be a false call.
• At 7:39 p.m. Sunday, a vehicle was impounded for a parking violation in the 1300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 1:01 p.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old woman reported her coach bag stolen from the 3600 block of Amalga Street. The estimated value of the bag was $300.
• At 5:51 p.m. Saturday, Alaska State Troopers received a report of a break in at the Gustavus Library. Investigation revealed a 9-year-old boy from Gustavus damaged the door lock on the libraries side door. Damage was estimated at $100.
• At 12:49 p.m. Sunday, a 30-year-old woman reported someone attempted to slash a tire on her vehicle in the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard.
• At 6:10 p.m. Sunday, a 64-year-old man reported two vehicles vandalized on Third Street.