This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8:49 a.m. Thursday, a 28-year-old woman reported an altercation over a driving incident in the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 3:56 p.m. Wednesday, a 19-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of domestic violence assault and criminal mischief.
• At 11:05 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence criminal mischief.
• At 2:52 p.m. Thursday, a 43-year-old man was served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 3:14 p.m. Thursday, a 49-year-old man was sought for a domestic violence protective order.
• At 4:00 p.m. Thursday, a 28-year-old man was sought for a domestic violence protective order.
• At 12:14 a.m. Friday, David Allan Lane, 42, was arrested in the 3200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road for driving under the influence and a $500 Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear for a pre-trial hearing on an original charge of DUI and refusal. Lane was also cited for driving without a license. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:26 a.m. Thursday, a man with chest pain was transported from Timberline Court to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:32 a.m. Thursday, a man with foot pain was transported from Main Street to BRH.
• At 1:54 a.m. Thursday, a man was transported from BRH to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 7:38 a.m. Thursday, a woman with abdominal pain was transported from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 9:33 a.m. Thursday, a woman was transported from Threadneedle Street to BRH.
• At 9:52 a.m. Thursday, a man with hypoglycemia was transported from Vintage Boulevard to BRH.
• At 10:22 a.m. Thursday, a woman having difficulty breathing was transported from Pinewood Drive to BRH.
• At 10:58 a.m. Thursday, a man in active seizure was transported from Willoughby Avenue to BRH.
• At 2:59 p.m. Thursday, an intoxicated woman was transported from Willoughby Avenue to BRH.
• At 4:50 p.m. Thursday, a woman suffering from hemorrhagic stroke was transported from Gustavus to BRH.
• At 7:06 p.m. Thursday, a woman with back pain was transported from Northwood Drive to BRH.
• At 7:46 p.m. Thursday, a patient was transported from Hospital Drive to BRH.
• At 8:36 p.m. Thursday, medical personnel assisted a man on Whittier Street with use of home oxygen equipment and arranged for refill of a second empty tank.
• At 8:42 a.m. Friday, a 54-year-old man reported fraudulent use of his debit card.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 10:56 a.m. Thursday, Nisan Plotnick, 30, was cited and released for misconduct involving a controlled substance on Rawn Way.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:09 p.m. Wednesday, Dillard Cloud III, 18, was cited and released for driving without an operators license when the silver Jeep he was driving was totaled in a motor vehicle collision.
• At 12:59 p.m. Thursday, a 25-year-old woman driving a 2002 Toyota Camry was involved in an accident with a 37-year-old man driving a 1999 Ford pickup. The woman’s vehicle suffered $4,000 in damage.
• At 3:23 p.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old man reported a container of gasoline stolen in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 5:28 p.m. Wednesday, a 49-year-old woman reported her laptop and Nintendo Wii, valued at a combined $900, were stolen from her residence in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 8:27 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated the report of two cell phones, valued at $70 and $80, and $70 in cash stolen from a locker at the Dimond Park Aquatic Center.
• At 7:41 a.m. Thursday, a 29-year-old man reported a plasma cutter stolen from the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:52 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of theft from Safeway in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard. The victim declined to pursue charges.
• At 10:46 a.m. Thursday, a 32-year-old woman reported theft of a car charger from Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:59 p.m. Thursday, a 51-year-old woman reported prescription pills were stolen from her 15-year-old daughter in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 9:58 a.m. Friday, a 36-year-old man reported his wallet and contents lost in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:04 p.m. Wednesday, a 49-year-old man reported a broken window at the Governor’s Mansion in the 700 block of Calhoun Avenue.
• At 10:35 p.m. Wednesday, a 38-year-old woman reported eggs thrown at her residence in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:26 a.m. Thursday, a 56-year-old man reported a window on his residence was broken in the 4900 block of Wren Drive.
• At 5:55 a.m. Thursday, a 50-year-old man reported his mailbox was damaged in the 9000 block of Gee Street.
• At 7:41 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to multiple reports of mailbox vandalism in the 2500 block of Fritz Cove Road.
• At 7:43 a.m. Thursday, a 30-year-old woman reported her residence window was broken causing $450 damage.
• At 12:42 p.m. Thursday, a 67-year-old woman reported her vehicle window broken in the 300 block of Ninth Street. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
• At 7:21 a.m. Friday, Thomas Micheal Schauwecker, 40, was arrested on an outstanding AST warrant in the 2200 block of Trout Street for failure to appear on an original charge of misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fourth. Shauwecker was additionally charged with misconduct involving a controlled substance. He was taken to LCCC.