This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:55 p.m. Sunday, a 15-year-old boy was arrested for third-degree domestic violence assault. He was also arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief and interfering with a report of a crime of domestic violence. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
Driving without a license
• At 1:49 p.m. Sunday, Michelle Ridle, 27, was cited for driving without a license on Franklin Street. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 1:39 a.m. Monday, a man was taken from Juneau International Airport to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:44 a.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Norris Place to BRH for treatment of a possible stroke.
• At 8:47 a.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Tongass Boulevard to BRH for treatment of a stroke.
• At 10:07 a.m. Monday, a man was taken from Bentwood Place to BRH for treatment of a possible stroke.
• At 1:23 p.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Franklin Street to BRH for treatment of a panic attack.
• At 2:55 p.m. Monday, an unconscious man was taken from Misty Lane to BRH.
• At 3:08 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a man having a seizure on Franklin Street.
• At 4:04 p.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Marine Way to BRH.
• At 4:36 p.m. Monday, a man was taken from Gull Way to BRH for treatment of a dislocated hip.
• At 6:02 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an unresponsive man on Marine Way.
• At 7:02 p.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Old Dairy Road to BRH for treatment of a seizure.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:07 p.m. Sunday, a vehicle struck another vehicle in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway, then left the scene without exchanging information.
• At 5:22 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of a vehicle that struck a parked vehicle in the 200 block of Marine Way. The first vehicle’s driver did not stop to exchange information.
• At 11:55 a.m. Monday, a vehicle driven by a 29-year-old woman and a vehicle driven by a 37-year-old man crashed on Glacier Highway. The woman was cited for careless driving. The vehicles sustained approximately $7,000 in combined damages.
• At 8:35 a.m. Monday, Jamie Leigh Kane, 21, was served with a warrant in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road. The warrant was issued for failure to appear.
• At 10:56 a.m. Monday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 52-year-old man.
• At 11:18 a.m. Monday, JPD reported an ex parte domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 34-year-old man.
• At 11:42 a.m. Monday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 32-year-old man.
• At 2:16 p.m. Sunday, a 43-year-old man reported the theft of a mountain bike in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. The bike has an estimated value of $250.
• At 10:59 p.m. Sunday, a 69-year-old man reported an egg was thrown from a vehicle and struck a window on his residence in the 5800 block of Mountain Avenue. His residence did not sustain any damage.
• At 12:57 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report of about eight vehicles being egged in the 6000 block of Pine Street. The vehicles did not sustain any permanent damage.
• At 1:05 a.m. Monday, a 48-year-old man reported his residence and vehicles had been egged in the 5900 block of Pine Street.
• At 6:01 a.m. Monday, a 52-year-old man reported vandalism to his vehicle in the 1800 block of Davis Avenue. Another vehicle with similar damage was found in the area.
• At 7:33 a.m. Monday, a 61-year-old woman reported approximately $300 of vandalism at her residence in the 5900 block of Lemon Street.
• At 9:21 a.m. Monday, a 57-year-old woman reported possible vandalism to a vehicle on Spruce Street.