This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:52 a.m. Thursday, Dimitrios Ifantis, 36, was arrested for being a fugitive from justice in the 400 block of Franklin Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:02 a.m. Friday, Ronald Heinrich Kleinenberg, 52, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:19 p.m. Wednesday, a 26-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 28-year-old woman in the 9300 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 12:05 a.m. Thursday, a 30-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a man in the 8800 block of Glendale Street.
• At 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, a 29-year-old man was arrested for criminal mischief domestic violence. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:59 p.m. Wednesday, a 34-year-old woman reported a 25-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order.
• At 7:24 p.m. Thursday, a 36-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:46 a.m. Friday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 50-year-old man.
• At 4:21 p.m. Wednesday, Earl Palmer, 46, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and refusal in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 5:07 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue transported a person having difficulty breathing from Mendenhall Loop Road to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:49 a.m. Thursday, CCFF transported an unconscious man from Willoughby Avenue to BRH.
• At 9:39 a.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a man with chest pains from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH.
• At 9:55 a.m. Thursday, CCFR transported a woman from Haffner Court to BRH.
• At 12:33 p.m. Thursday, EMS responded to an unresponsive woman on Marine Way. The scene was turned over to the Juneau Police Department.
• At 12:47 p.m. Thursday, EMS transported an unresponsive man from Front Street to the Rainforest Recovery Center.
• At 2:03 p.m. Thursday, a false fire alarm was reported on Vintage Boulevard.
• At 2:45 p.m. Thursday, a fire alarm was reported on Ninth Street. The alarm sounded due to burnt food.
• At 3:58 p.m. Thursday, a 75-year-old man was transported from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 4:34 p.m. Wednesday, a 24-year-old woman reported being harassed by a 23-year-old woman.
• At 11:54 a.m. Thursday, Rachel Thurman, 36, was cited and released for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenure.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 11:02 p.m. Thursday, Clofford White, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 12:54 p.m. Thursday, a stalking protective order was served on a 53-year-old man.
• At 6:24 p.m. Thursday, JPD served two summons on a 50-year-old woman.
Sport fish violation
• At 7 p.m. Wednesday, Douglas E. Worthington III, 28, was cited by Alaska Wildlife Troopers near the DIPAC hatchery for snagging salmon and fishing without a valid 2011 license, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended ADL and operating a motor vehicle without insurance. He was fined $830.
• At 3:13 p.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old man reported a cell phone and wallet stolen in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:37 p.m. Wednesday, a 43-year-old woman reported medication stolen from her residence in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 7:19 a.m. Thursday, a 49-year-old woman reported her vehicle rifled through in the 3300 block of Park Place.
• At 11:37 p.m. Wednesday, a 35-year-old woman reported a man stabbed her inflatable swimming pool in the 400 block of Granite Drive. Damage is estimated at $300.
• At 7:36 a.m. Thursday, a 63-year-old man reported graffiti to a building in the 2900 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 9:38 a.m. Thursday, Warren Belford, 26, was arrested in the 100 block of Main Streer on a $150 JPD warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of larceny. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:48 p.m. Thursday, Matfie McCarr, 31, was arrested on Ferry Way on a $500 Sitka Police Department warrant for failure to appear on original charges of violating conditions of release and criminal trespass. McCarr was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:59 p.m. Thursday, Andrew Jamestown, 19, was arrested in the 700 block of Ninth Street on multiple outstanding warrants totaling $1,350. He was taken to LCCC.