• The Juneau Human Rights Commission meets at 5:15 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 224.
• The City and Borough of Juneau Assembly meets at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers. It is expected to take action on two school-based voter initiatives and several fund transfers.
• The Docks and Harbors Finance Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 224.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Board of Directors will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH Administration Building Boardroom. It will see three separate presentations from management companies and will go into executive session following each.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers to consider a conditional use permit for expanding Johnson Youth Center and related consistency review, as well as several other conditional use permits including two for apartment conversion of houses.
• The Docks and Harbors Board board will meet at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.