This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:45 p.m. Sunday, a 33-year-old man reported a 19-year-old woman had violated her domestic violence protective order.
• At 10:56 a.m. Monday, a 27-year-old man was served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 10:57 a.m. Monday, a 39-year-old man was served with a long-term stalking protective order.
Fire and medical
• At 7:49 a.m. Monday, a patient suffering a seizure was transported from Franklin Street to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:29 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on La Perouse Avenue. Investigation revealed an alarm set off by burnt food.
• At 11:59 a.m. Monday, a patient with hip pain was transported from Front Street to BRH.
• At 1:17 p.m. Monday, an unconscious woman was transported from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 1:30 p.m. Monday, a patient suffering a seizure was transported from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 1:45 p.m. Monday, a man with pneumonia was transported by medevac from Angoon to BRH.
• At 5:41 p.m. Monday, a patient needing assessment was transported from Davis Avenue to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:55 a.m. Monday, a vehicle driven by a 36-year-old woman and a vehicle driven by a 24-year-old woman crashed in the 4000 block of Egan Drive. The 36-year-old woman’s vehicle was totaled and the driver was cited for careless driving. The damage to the other vehicle is estimated at $500.
• At 11:59 p.m. Sunday, a 22-year-old woman was served a summons in the 2600 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 2:37 p.m. Sunday, a 55-year-old man reported the theft of galvanized railing and bin boards, estimated at $1,500, in the 1200 block of Harbor Way.
• At 6:37 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department continued investigation into the theft of stolen items from a locked vehicle in the 900 block of Atlin Drive.
• At 6:31 a.m. Monday, a 39-year-old woman reported a number of vehicles had been rifled in the 9300 block of Parkview Court.
Violating conditions of release
• At 9:07 p.m. Sunday, Heather Christine Warden, 39, was arrested for criminal mischief in the third degree, harassment in the first degree, and violating conditions of release. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.