This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:17 a.m. Tuesday, investigation continued into a report of an assault in the 4000 block of Delta Drive.
• At 7:07 p.m. Monday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested on a detention warrant. He was taken to the Johnson Youth Center.
• At 12:08 a.m. Monday, a 26-year-old man was served with a long-term domestic violence protective order.
• At 4:57 p.m. Monday, a 36-year-old man was served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 6:27 p.m. Monday, a 53-year-old man was served with a domestic violence order modification.
Driving without a license
• At 9:04 p.m. Monday, Royal Tee Hudson, 20, was cited and released for driving without a license on Cordova Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 8:24 a.m. Tuesday, a woman with chest pain was transported from Riverside Drive to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:05 a.m. Tuesday, a man with abdominal pain was medevaced from Haines to BRH.
• At 11:09 a.m. Tuesday, Juneau Rainforest Recovery transported an intoxicated man on Franklin Street.
• At 11:59 a.m. Tuesday, a patient was transported from BRH to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 3:59 p.m. Tuesday, a man who fell was transported from Lawson Creek Road to BRH.
• At 7:04 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Franklin Street. Investigation revealed alarm sounded due to drywall dust.
• At 8:26 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to sprinkler activation on Commercial Boulevard. Investigation revealed a broken sprinkler head caused the activation.
• At 8:57 p.m. Tuesday, a man with an injured finger was transported from Crest Street to BRH.
• At 9:16 p.m. Tuesday, a patient was transported from BRH to a private residence.
• At 10:18 p.m. Tuesday, a man with a cardiac condition was transported from a Coast Guard helicopter at Renshaw Way to BRH.
• At 6:16 p.m. Monday, a 48-year-old woman reported suspicious activity in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive
• At 2:49 p.m. Monday, a 51-year-old man reported theft of fishing reels in the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 3:11 p.m. Monday, a 70-year-old man reported theft of a temperature gauge and first aid kit in the 5700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:26 p.m. Monday, money was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. The money was returned to the owner.
• At 10:38 a.m. Tuesday, investigation continued into theft and vandalism to St. Paul’s Catholic Church in the 9000 block of Atlin Drive.