• At 1:12 p.m. Tuesday, David Dondi Estes, 21, was remanded for a probations violation in the 5500 block of Aisek Street.
• At 1:50 p.m. Tuesday, Matfie Herman McCarr Jr., 31, was arrested for violating conditions of release in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 7:04 a.m. Wednesday, Jonathan Boltjes, 29, was arrested on a $250 Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear on a driving while intoxicated charge. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:42 p.m. Tuesday, a 29-year-old man was reportedly assaulted by a 55-year-old man in the downtown area. The 29-year-old declined to pursue charges.
Attempting to snag fish
• On Wednesday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Yarrow Bogert, 37, for attempting to snag fish in the area closed to snagging surrounding the Wayside Fishing Dock. Bogert was issued a $110 bailable citation and given 30 days to respond to it in Juneau District Court.
Fire and medical
• At 3:28 a.m. Wednesday, a man with congestive heart failure was transported from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 7:29 a.m. Wednesday, a man suffering a stroke was transported from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 1:07 p.m. Wednesday, a man with chest pain was transported from Ninth Street to BRH.
• At 4:09 p.m. Wednesday, a woman with a leg injury suffered in a motor vehicle and pedestrian accident was transported from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 6:21 p.m. Wednesday, a woman with anemia was transported from Jacobsen Drive to BRH.
• At 6:32 p.m. Wednesday, a woman with dizziness was transported from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 7:07 p.m. Wednesday, an unresponsive man was transported from Front Street to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:12 p.m. Tuesday, a 30-year-old man reported being involved in an accident earlier in the day on Industrial Boulevard.
• At 11:53 a.m. Wednesday, a 36-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:39 p.m. Tuesday, a 59-year-old man reported the theft of a stereo and subwoofer, estimated value $640, from his vehicle in the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
• At 6:11 p.m. Tuesday, Donita Renee Johnson, 34, was cited and released for city larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:19 a.m. Wednesday, a 41-year-old woman reported her purse and contents stolen in the 100 block of Franklin Street. The purse was later recovered minus $20 in cash.
• At 5:42 a.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was vandalized sometime in the morning in the 2900 block of Douglas Highway. Estimated damage to the vehicle was $500.
• At 8:48 a.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old man reported his 2003 Chevy Van vandalized in the 1100 block of Glacier Avenue. Damage was estimated at $1,000.