This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8:02 p.m. Wednesday, Mary Jennifer Cozzi, 24, was arrested for theft in the third degree in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:51 a.m. Thursday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested on an Alaska State Trooper detention order. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 5:35 p.m. Thursday, Mark Mergenthal, 30, was arrested on an outstanding Juneau Police Department warrant in the 200 block of Franklin Street for failure to appear to answer to charges of larceny.
• At 8:29 p.m. Thursday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested on an outstanding Soldotna AST detention order. He was taken to JYC.
• At 4:37 p.m. Wednesday, an 18-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 34-year-old man in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, a long term stalking protective order was served by the courts on a 23-year-old woman.
• At 8:56 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-year-old man was arrested for assault domestic violence, criminal mischief domestic violence and was cited for minor consuming. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:21 a.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order was served on the 20-year-old man.
• At 9:21 a.m. Friday, a 55-year-old woman reprorted being assaulted by a 55-year-old man.
Driving without a license
• At 8:02 p.m. Thursday, Matthew Daniels, 26, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 3200 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:13 a.m. Friday, Sky Linn Stubblefield, 21, was cited and released for driving without a license on Third Street. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 11:44 p.m. Thursday, Jay Carleton McCrumb, 39, was arrested for driving under the influence on Ninnis Drive. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:25 p.m. Thursday, a patient was transported from Bartlett Regional Hospital to the Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 1:27 p.m. Thursday, a person was reported dead on Amalga Street. Capital City Fire and Rescue transferred the scene to JPD.
• At 1:36 p.m. Thursday, an intoxicated man was transported from Nowell Avenue to BRH.
• At 1: 51 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to an authorized control burning on Douglas Highway.
• At 2:14 p.m. Thursday, a patient was transported from Valley Boulevard to BRH.
• At 5:28 p.m. Thursday, a patient was transported from BRH to a private residence.
• At 6:42 p.m. Thursday, a patient with abdominal pain was transported from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 7:17 p.m. Thursday, a patient was taken from BRH to JIA for medevac.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:09 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 67-year-old man struck a 23-year-old woman pedestrian on Glacier Highway. The woman was taken to BRH for injuries. The driver was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian.
• At 10:47 p.m. Wednesday, a 24-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 9100 block of Wolfram Way. Damage was reported on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
• At 3:02 p.m. Wednesday, JPD served a summons on a 48-year-old man in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 8:44 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 32-year-old man on Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 4:23 p.m. Wednesday, a 69-year-old man reported his cell phone stolen in the 300 block of Gastineau Avenue.
• At 1:12 p.m. Thursday, a 24-year-old man reported a television, laptop and other items stolen from his residence in the 4100 block of Taku Boulevard.
• At 8:06 p.m. Thursday, a 67-year-old man reported his daughter’s iPhone stolen from an unlocked locker at JDHS in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 2:02 a.m. Friday, a 36-year-old woman reported theft of fuel and vandalism to her pickup truck in the 11000 block of Auke Lake Way.
• At 12:11 p.m. Thursday, a 35-year-old woman reported her vehicle egged in the 9000 block of Rosedal Street.
Violating condition of release
• At 12:01 p.m. Thursday, Matfie McCarr, 21, was cited and released for violating conditions of release in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:29 a.m. Friday, Matfie McCarr, 21, was arrested on violating conditions of release in the 100 block of Franklin Street. He was taken to LCCC.