This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:10 a.m. Sunday, Nicholas Francis Cashen, 20, was arrested for criminal trespass and assault in the 5000 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 12:02 a.m. Sunday, a 40-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a license
• At 5:58 p.m. Saturday, Michael Wright, 26, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 6000 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 6:20 p.m. Saturday, Paul Miller, 27, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:11 p.m. Saturday, Francois Paul Whitman, 25, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:10 p.m. Saturday, Eric Karl Dittrich, 43, was arrested for driving under the influence and reckless endangerment in the 1300 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:09 p.m. Saturday, Cory Edwin Hill, 20, was cited and released for minor consuming on Glacier Highway.
• At 6:03 p.m. Saturday, a 19-year-old woman reported an in-dash DVD player, iPod and debit card were stolen from her unlocked vehicle in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 9:13 p.m. Saturday, a 28-year-old woman reported $300 cash and a pack of cigarettes were stolen in the 2200 block of Great Western Street.
• At 8:14 a.m. Sunday, a 30-year-old man reported signs stolen in the 1000 block of Coogan Drive. The signs were estimated at $480.
• At 3:59 p.m. Saturday, a report of tires slashed on a vehicle was investigated in the 300 block of Distin Avenue. The tires were estimated at $175.
Violating conditions of release
• At 1:28 p.m. Saturday, William Moy, 38, was arrested for violating conditions of release in the 900 block of Third Street. He was taken to LCCC.