This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:29 p.m. Wednesday, a 47-year-old woman reported she was assaulted on Dredge Lake Road.
• At 8:22 p.m. Thursday, a 46-year-old man reported being assaulted by another male in the 6000 block of Glacier Spur Road.
• At 2:56 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department investigated the death of a 32-year-old man.
• At 4:14 p.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 26-year-old man.
Driving without a license
• At 12:30 a.m. Friday, Alexey Dorofey Stepetin, 31, was cited and released for driving without a license on Mendenhall Mall Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 2:52 p.m. Wednesday, Richard Ross, 21, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Antler Way. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:44 p.m. Wednesday, Bruce Maragana Sangster III, 50, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Mendenhall Loop Roas. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:28 a.m. Thursday, Jennifer Lynn Turley, 27, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and reckless endangerment on Cordova Street. She was taken to LCCC. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 12:41 a.m. Friday, Matthew Stephen Soelberg, 33, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and refusal in the 4000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. He was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• At 12:35 a.m. Thursday, a woman with an allergic reaction was taken from Mendenhall Loop Road to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:47 a.m. Thursday, an unconscious man was taken from Alaway Avenue to BRH.
• At 9:37 a.m. Thursday, a man with minor injuries from a vehicle accident was taken from Yandukin Drive to BRH.
• At 10:10 a.m. Thursday, a man with stab wounds was taken from Shell Simmons Drive to BRH.
• At 12:29 p.m. Thursday, a man with abdominal pain was taken from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 12:59 p.m. Thursday, a man was flown in via medevac from Haines and taken to BRH.
• At 2:44 p.m. Thursday, a medevac flight was diverted to Sitka due to weather in Juneau.
• At 5:12 p.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a medical alert alarm on Twelfth Street. CCFR instructed patient to contact the Medical Alert Company to service alarm device.
• At 7:14 p.m. Thursday, an unresponsive man was taken from Glacier Highway to BEH.
• At 7:36 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway. Investigation determined alarm was set off by burnt food.
•At 8:12 p.m. Thursday, a woman with diabetic issues was taken from Cinema Drive to BRH.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 4:45 p.m. Thursday, Andrew Krage Skaflestad, 18, was cited and released for misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 1100 block of Calhoun Avenue.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:37 a.m. Thursday, a vehicle driven by a 64-year-old man and a vehicle driven by a 52-year-old man crashed in the 4000 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle driven by the 64-year-old man was totaled and the vehicle driven by the 52-year-old man suffered $4,000 in damages.
• At 11:54 p.m. Thursday, a 29-year-old man reported his vehicle struck while parked in the 100 block of Savikko Road. The vehicle suffered damage to the trunk and rear window.
No biodegradable escape mechanism
• On Sept. 4, Alaska Wildlife Troopers issued Frederick Michaelson, 58, two citations for operating personal use Dungeness crab pots that failed to have a legal biodegradable escape mechanism.
• At 3:21 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a theft from a business in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:37 p.m. Thursday, a 47-year-old man reported high mountain bike stolen in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 10:34 a.m. Friday, a 39-year-old man reported a taillight and rearview mirror stolen from a vehicle in the 3300 block of Tongass Boulevard.