This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:54 p.m. Monday, William Washington, 31, was arrested for assault in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:11 a.m. Tuesday, a report of a 12-year-old girl being assaulted was investigated.
• At 9:29 a.m. Tuesday, the assault of a 16-year-old boy was investigated.
• At 1:14 p.m. Monday, a 54-year-old woman was served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 3:47 p.m. Monday, a 53-year-old man was served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 4:59 p.m. Monday, a 39-year-old man needed to be served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 11:01 a.m. Tuesday, a 43-year-old man was arrested on a warrant issued for failure to appear in court.
Fire and medical
• At 5:04 a.m. Tuesday, a woman with acute back pain was taken from Pioneer Avenue to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:57 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Hospital Drive. Investigation revealed no fire.
• At 9:10 a.m. Tuesday, a woman who fainted was taken from Concrete Way to BRH.
• At 1:54 p.m. Tuesday, a man having difficulty breathing was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 2:13 p.m. Tuesday, a woman with active seizure was taken from Willoughby Avenue to BRH.
• At 4:03 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway. Investigation revealed no fire.
• At 4:14 p.m. Tuesday, EMS responded to a distressed woman on Glacier Highway. The woman declined EMS care and transport and left in the care of her sister.
• At 5:45 p.m. Monday, Clifford White, 19, was cited for minor consuming in the 200 block of Franklin Street. He was taken to Juneau Recovery Hospital.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:14 p.m. Monday, a 22-year-old man reported a vehicle struck his parked vehicle in the 12300 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The damage was estimated at $200.
• At 4:15 p.m. Monday, a 51-year-old man needed to be served with a stalking protective order.
• At 4:41 p.m. Monday, a 33-year-old woman needed to be served with a stalking protective order.
• At 8:49 p.m. Monday, a 49-year-old man reported camping gear stolen from a campsite in the 15100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:31 p.m. Monday, a 40-year-old woman reported a BMX bicycle was stolen in the 5900 block of Sunset Street.
Transporting big game hunters with out a license
• On Friday, Juneau resident Ernest Polley, 44, was cited by Hoonah Wildlife Troopers for transporting big game hunters without holding a valid big game transporters license. Polley was given an arraignment date of Sept. 29 in the Juneau District court.
• At 6:33 a.m. Tuesday, A 60-year-old man reported his mailbox was damaged in the 4000 block of Delta Drive.