This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:53 p.m. Thursday, a 34-year-old woman reported someone had entered her home and stolen a number of items including a purse and an iPod in the 3600 block of Tongass Boulevard.
• At 7:24 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department investigated an assault in the 8100 block of Threadneedle Street.
• At 11 a.m. Friday, a 34-year-old woman reported being assaulted by her 12-year-old son.
• At 3:22 p.m. Thursday, a 37-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault in the fourth degree and reckless endangerment. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:08 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence assault.
Driving without a license
• At 10:27 p.m. Thursday, April M. Jack, 47, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 100 block of Marine Way. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:53 p.m. Thursday, Thor Lewis Kahekili Soder, 19, was cited and released for driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:40 a.m. Friday, JPD assisted juvenile probations in remanding a 14-year-old boy. The boy was also charged with misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fourth degree. He was taken to the Johnson Youth Center.
• At 10:20 p.m. Thursday, Trenten Gilbert Wilson, 38, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 3400 block of Douglas Highway. He was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle driven by a 22-year-old woman, a vehicle driven by a 25-year-old woman, and vehicle driven by a 40-year-old man were involved in an accident in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. The 22-year-old woman’s vehicle suffered $1,000 in damage, the 25-year-old woman’s vehicle suffered $2,000 in damage and the 40-year-old man’s vehicle suffered $2,000 in damage.
• At 11 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle driven by a 17-year-old boy struck a light pole in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. The boy was taken to BRH for treatment and remanded. The vehicle was impounded. Alcohol was a factor in the accident.
• At 10:55 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle was reported struck while parked in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:38 a.m. Friday, a vehicle driven by a 17-year-old girl was involved in an accident with a vehicle driven by a 29-year-old woman in the 3900 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The 17-year-old girl’s vehicle suffered $3,000 in damage and the 29-year-old woman’s vehicle suffered $1,500 in damage. The 17-year-old girl was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance.
• At 5:48 p.m. Thursday, a 78-year-old man was served with a notice of hearing.
• At 7:07 p.m. Thursday, a 20-year-old man was served a summons in the 5000 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 2:41 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a hole being cut in a chain link fence in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 5:40 p.m. Thursday, Frank Glade Brown, 48, was arrested on a $5,000 Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear for a hearing on an original charge of failure to register as a sex offender. He was taken to LCCC.