This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:12 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of assault in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 7:17 p.m. Monday, Nicholas Alexander Detemple, 23, was arrested on a warrant charging first-degree burglary on Kiowa Drive. The warrant also charged second-degree theft. Detemple was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:21 a.m. Wednesday, a 45-year-old woman reported someone entered her home and stole medication in the 6300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:33 p.m. Tuesday, Roy Raymond Peters Jr., 54, was arrested for disorderly contact on Front Street. Peters was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:40 p.m. Monday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 33-year-old man.
Driving with an expired license
• At 8:05 p.m. Tuesday, Ryan Gomez Isturis, 26, was cited for driving with an expired license in the 1200 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:19 p.m. Monday, a 27-year-old man reported someone used his checkbook without authorization.
Fire and medical
• At 6:50 a.m. Wednesday, two patients were taken from Franklin Street to Bartlett Regional Hospital for cardiac care.
• At 8:18 a.m. Wednesday, a woman was taken from Salmon Creek Lane to Bartlett Regional Hospital for treatment of a seizure.
• At 8:40 a.m. Wednesday, a woman was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport for cardiac care.
• At 9:01 a.m. Wednesday, a man was taken from Whittier Street to BRH for treatment of a seizure.
• At 10:54 a.m. Wednesday, a woman was taken from BRH to an assisted living facility.
• At 10:59 a.m. Wednesday, a woman with a history of seizures was taken from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 12:06 p.m. Wednesday, a man died on Lawson Creek Road. Capital City Fire and Rescue acknowledged a do not resuscitate order and turned the scene over to JPD.
• At 12:51 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR removed a stun gun dart from a patient on Chatham Drive. The patient was left in care of JPD.
• At 1:08 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a malfunctioning fire alarm on Glacier Highway.
• At 1:50 p.m. Wednesday, a patient was taken from Willoughby Avenue to BRH for treatment of a seizure.
• At 3:47 p.m. Wednesday, a patient was taken from BRH to JIA for treatment of a cardiac vascular accident.
• At 4:21 p.m. Wednesday, a woman was taken from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH for further care.
• At 5:50 p.m. Wednesday, a patient was taken from Franklin Street to BRH for treatment of a head injury
• At 9:20 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a non-injury vehicle accident on Glacier Highway. The scene was left in care of JPD.
• At 9:26 p.m. Wednesday, a woman with breathing difficulty was taken from Wolfram Way to BRH.
• At 11:03 a.m. Tuesday, an 80-year-old woman reported being harassed by email.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:36 p.m. Tuesday, a 46-year-old woman reported her fence was struck by a vehicle on Jennifer Drive.
• At 12:07 a.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was impounded on Egan Drive.
• At 3:41 a.m. Tuesday, Cristina Willard, 18, was served with a warrant in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 2:02 p.m. Monday, a 64-year-old woman reported the theft of a gaming system from her residence in the 2800 block of Linda Ave.
• At 4:47 p.m. Monday, a 23-year-old woman reported the theft of a gaming system from her residence in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 7 p.m. Monday, JPD reported charges will be filed against a 16-year-old boy.
• At 10:57 a.m. Tuesday, a 57-year-old man reported vandalism to a window on Marine Way. The damage is estimated at $400-$600.
• At 2:01 p.m. Tuesday, a 43-year-old woman reported a window broken on her vehicle in the 3100 block of Channel Drive.
• At 8:46 a.m. Wednesday, a 66-year-old man reported someone cut down trees without authorization in the 1500 block of Beach Drive.