• Early/Absentee voting will take place at City Hall from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Friday.
• The Assembly Public Works & Facilities Committee will meet at noon in the Assembly Chambers.
• The Building Code Advisory Committee will meet at 5 p.m. at the Downtown Fire Hall.
• The Social Services Advisory Board will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the Downtown Library Small Conference Room.
• The Assembly Committee of the Whole will hold a worksession at 6 p.m. in Assembly Chambers. It will review the JEDC 2011 Economic Indicators report, borough annexation status regarding a counter-petition to Petersburg, and AJ Mine topics — the water study.
• The Assembly will meet in special session immediately following the end of the COW meeting. It will take action on a resolution of support for the Southeast Alaska Sustainable Communities Regional Planning Grant. The meeting also will take place in Assembly Chambers.
• The Docks and Harbors Finance Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the Port/Customs Building.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Board of Directors will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH Admin. Boardroom.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in the Assembly Chambers. It will consider a variance to widen and straighten the road between the North Eagle Beach Kayak Launch and Bessie Creek, which is within 330 feet of 10 eagle’s nests. Seven are in range of damage from potential rock blasting. It also will reconsider a conditional use permit for two single-family homes to be turned into accessory apartments by Hughes Way.
• The Juneau Commission on Sustainability Greenhouse Gas Subcommittee will meet at noon in the Marine View Building 3rd Floor Conference Room.
• The Wetlands Review Board will meet at 5:15 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 224.
• The Docks and Harbors Board will meet at 7 p.m. in the new Port Building Conference Room, 510 S. Franklin Street.