This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:46 p.m. Saturday, a 33-year-old woman reported a 22-year-old woman violated conditions of stalking protective order in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation later determined no crime was committed.
• At 7:17 p.m. Saturday, a 42-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:22 a.m. Sunday, a 37-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• At 3 a.m. Sunday, Leon Vaipunaoleola Tomanogi, 24, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 200 block of Front Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:18 a.m. Thursday, an intoxicated man was taken from Fail Avenue to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:51 a.m. Thursday, a man was taken from Juneau International Airport to an assisted living facility on Renshaw Way.
• At 12:51 p.m. Thursday, a woman was taken from BRH to JIA for outgoing medevac.
• At 2:29 p.m. Thursday, a man with chest pain was taken from Hospital Drive to BRH.
• At 4:35 p.m. Thursday, a woman had difficulty breathing on Glacier Highway and was taken to BRH.
• At 6:14 p.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to an authorized controlled burning on Thane Road. Investigation determined the fire was in compliance.
• At 6:56 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to two unresponsive people on Gladstone Street. People were awakened and no injuries found.
• At 7:08 p.m. Thursday, a woman was taken from JIA to BRH.
• At 8:23 p.m. Thursday, EMS responded to a man choking on Marine Way. The man was taken to BRH.
• At 5:56 a.m. Friday, a man had difficulty breathing on Gail Avenue and was taken to BRH.
• At 9:44 a.m. Friday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm system malfunction on Hospital Drive. Investigation determined the alarm need to be reset.
• At 12:31 p.m. Friday, a person was taken from BRH to JIA for outgoing medevac.
• At 1:44 p.m. Friday, a woman was taken from Egan Drive to BRH for physiatric care.
• At 4:31 p.m. Friday, CCFR responded to a fire system malfunction on Industrial Boulevard. Investigation determined alarm ignited by pressure rising in sprinkler system.
• At 5:47 p.m. Friday, a dizzy man was taken from Marine Way to BRH.
• At 8:14 p.m. Friday, CCFR responded to the unintentional transmission of an alarm on D Street. Investigation determined the alarm was ignited by a smoke machine used for a party.
• At 1:34 a.m. Saturday, EMS responded to Franklin Street on request of the Juneau Police Department to treat a man shot with a stun gun. Barbs were removed and man left in custody of JPD.
• At 3:15 a.m. Saturday, CCFR dispatched for a life alert alarm on C Street. Response was cancelled en route. Investigation determined it was an unintentional activation.
• At 5:58 a.m. Saturday, a person was taken from Glacier Avenue to BRH.
• At 10:40 a.m. Saturday, a person with chest pain was taken from Glacier Avenue to BRH.
• At 11:32 a.m. Saturday, EMS responded to a man sleeping on Main Street. No injuries found. Man left in care of Rainforest Recovery Center personnel.
• At 11:44 a.m. Saturday, a person was taken from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH.
• At 12:25 p.m. Saturday, a man was taken from Gull Way to BRH.
• At 2:22 p.m. Saturday, a woman was taken from BRH to a private residence.
• At 3:32 p.m. Saturday, a pregnant woman was taken from SEARHC to JIA for outgoing medevac.
• At 7:11 p.m. Saturday, EMS responded to a man with a thumb injury on Glacier Avenue.
• At 7:23 p.m. Saturday, CCFR responded to smoke on Glacier Highway. Investigation determined the smoke was caused by a wood stove from a residence.
• At 9:32 p.m. Saturday, a minor hit by a football was taken from Mendenhall Loop Road to BRH.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 9:52 p.m. Saturday, a juvenile was arrested for misconduct involving a controlled substance.
• At 9:37 p.m. Saturday, a 24-year-old woman was cited and released for larceny from Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:05 a.m. Sunday, a 30-year-old woman reported her cell phone stolen in the 200 block of Front Street. The phone has an estimated value of $30.
• At 3:13 p.m. Saturday, a 52-year-old woman reported vandalism to her vehicle in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 10:07 a.m. Sunday, a 24-year-old man reported his vehicle window smashed out in the 9200 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 2:48 p.m. Saturday, William Moy, 39, was arrested in the 900 block of Third Street on a JPD warrant for failure to appear to LCCC to serve time. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:49 p.m. Saturday, William Noel, 34, was arrested in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue on a warrant charging two counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance in the third degree. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:08 a.m. Sunday, Jonathan Guthert, 43, was arrested in the 300 block of Distin Avenue on a warrant issued for failure to comply and answer to a petition to revoke probation on an original charge of assault. He was taken to LCCC.