This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:58 p.m. Sunday, a 16-year-old boy was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 9:44 a.m. Monday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested for misconduct involving a controlled substance. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center. Additionally, charges were forwarded for misconduct involving a controlled substance on another 17-year-old boy.
• At 2:49 p.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old woman reported being assaulted in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 3 p.m. Sunday, a 47-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 47-year-old woman in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:44 a.m. Monday, charges were forwarded for misconduct involving a controlled substance against a 17-year-old boy.
Driving without a valid license
• At 10:25 a.m. Monday, William Ancel Fallis, 36, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
Failure to have a legal escape mechanism
• At 8:27 a.m. Tuesday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Thomas VanDeWater, 44, for operating a personal use Dungeness crab pot that failed to have a legal escape mechanism.
Fire and medical
• At 2:03 a.m. Sunday, a man suffered a head injury on Franklin Street. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:58 a.m. Sunday, a man became unresponsive on Willoughby Avenue. He was taken to BRH.
• At 11:48 a.m. Sunday, a man had high blood sugar on Douglas Highway. He was taken to BRH.
• At 1:44 p.m. Sunday, a man suffered a tongue laceration on Lemon Creek Road. He was taken to BRH.
• At 1:49 p.m. Sunday, a man became unconscious on Hurlock Avenue. He was taken to BRH.
• At 2:30 p.m. Sunday, police responded to a report of a fire in the Lena Ballfield Outhouse in the 15900 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fireworks explosion with no fire on Glacier Highway. Devices were turned over to police for further investigation.
• At 3:48 p.m. Sunday, a man needed medical transport from BRH to a private residence.
• At 9:27 p.m. Sunday, a woman needed medical transport from Juneau International Airport to a private residence.
• At 12:09 a.m. Monday, a woman needed medical transport from Killewich Drive to BRH.
• At 2:13 a.m. Monday, a woman suffered an arm injury on Sealaska Plaza. She was taken to BRH.
• At 1:08 p.m. Monday, a man needed EMS care for detox on Northwood Drive. He was taken to BRH.
• At 2:34 p.m. Monday, a man fell on Calhoun Avenue. He was taken to BRH.
• At 4:30 p.m. Monday, a woman became unresponsive on Main Street. She was taken to BRH.
• At 4:35 p.m. Monday, a woman suffered headaches on Douglas Highway. She was taken to BRH.
• At 8:03 p.m. Monday, a man suffered shortness of breath on Hospital Drive. He was taken on an outgoing medevac from BRH to JIA.
• At 8:31 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm sounded on Rainbow Row. Investigation found no cause for the alarm. Units returned to service.
• At 8:43 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an unresponsive person call on Mendenhall Mall Road and were informed that the person woke up and walked off before they arrived.
• At 10:56 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a medical alarm activation on C Street. Investigation found resident had accidently activated the alarm, and the alarm was reset.
• At 11:09 p.m. Sunday, a 45-year-old man reported a 36-year-old woman tried to forcibly steal a guitar from him on Ferry Way. Investigation is ongoing.
• At 5 p.m. Sunday, a 54-year-old man reported a 49-year-old female stole $500 in cash, $1,500 in silver dollars and clothing items from his residence in the 1700 block of Second Street.
• At 7:17 p.m. Sunday, a 47-year-old man reported approximately five gallons of gas was siphoned from his vehicle sometime Saturday evening in the 100 block of Second Street.
• At 8:13 p.m. Sunday, a 29-year-old man reported his cell phone was stolen from his vehicle in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 4:42 p.m. Sunday, police took a report of vandalism to the grounds of Melvin Park in the 4000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 8:36 a.m. Monday, a 53-year-old woman reported vandalism to her vehicle on the 6000 block of Gull Way.
• At 9:58 a.m. Monday, police took a report of vandalism to the skate park in the 2400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.