This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:59 p.m. Tuesday, Burl Gene Boddo, 47, was arrested for assault in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 12:19 a.m. Wednesday, Eugene Richards, 19, was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear for compliance hearing. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:33 a.m. Wednesday, Jonathan Torres Chim, 21, was arrested on a felony probation remand in the 400 block of Third Street.
• At 11:47 a.m. Wednesday, a 64-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:55 p.m. Tuesday, a 54-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 56-year-old male.
Attempt to serve
• At 10:32 a.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 21-year-old man in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
Driving while license revoked
• At 7:43 p.m. Tuesday, Melinda Kay Santos, 22, was cited for driving while license revoked. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 9:49 a.m. Wednesday, a person suffered from chest pain on Mendenall Mall Road. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:08 p.m. Wednesday, an assault victim declined medical treatment and transport.
• At 1:26 p.m. Wednesday, a person had difficulty breathing on Rivercourt Way. He was taken to BRH.
• At 2:17 p.m. Wednesday, a person needed further care on Valley Boulevard. She was taken to BRH.
• At 3:50 p.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Hospital Drive. Investigation determined alarm was ignited due to steam from a shower. The alarm was reset.
• At 4:25 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a report of a minor choking on Churchill Way. The person was taken to BRH.
• At 5:17 p.m. Wednesday, a person experienced abdominal pain on Hospital Drive. She was taken to BRH.
• At 6:01 p.m. Wednesday, a person required medical transport on Salmon Creek Lane. She was taken from BRH to a private residence.
• At 7:37 p.m. Wednesday, a person was very weak on Douglas Highway. She was taken to BRH.
• At 11:33 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a chimney or flue fire on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. Investigation determined the fire was contained to the flue, and firefighters extinguished embers, cooled stove pipe and used a pipe brush to clear the stack. They instructed the homeowner to have the flue inspected.
• At 7:08 p.m. Tuesday, a 34-year-old woman reported an unknown subject vandalized and stole items from her vehicle in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:59 p.m. Tuesday, Steven Douglas Muetze, 49, and Maceo Clarke Davis, 51, were both cited and released for criminal trespass relating to a tobacco/smoking violation in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 5:29 a.m. Wednesday, a 60-year-old man reported his residence in the 800 block of 12th Street was burglarized.
• At 12:33 p.m. Tuesday, a 59-year-old man reported vandalism to a mailbox in the 3800 block of McGinnis Drive. Estimated damages are $100.