This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4 p.m. Wednesday, a 15-year-old boy was arrested for vandalizing the sprinkler system at Cornerstone in the 9200 block of Hurlock Avenue.
• At 5:29 p.m. Thursday, a 15-year-old boy was arrested for concealment of merchandise in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 6:31 a.m. Friday, George Norman Martin, 74, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Seward Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:08 p.m. Wednesday, a 26-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 41-year-old man in the 8300 block of Old Dairy Road.
• At 2:09 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-year-old woman reported a laptop stolen from inside a residence in the 3600 block of Portage Boulevard.
• At 2:33 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle sustained minor damage to a door in the 3400 block of Tongass Boulevard.
• At 3:09 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 54-year-old man.
• At 10:53 p.m. Wednesday, a 22-year-old man was arrested for violation of a domestic violence protective order.
• At 12:04 a.m. Friday, a 26-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correction Center.
Fire and medical
• At 12:52 a.m. Thursday, a female patient had difficulty breathing on Gull Way. She was taken to Barlett Regional Hospital.
• At 4:15 a.m. Thursday, a female patient was nauseous/vomiting on Decoy Boulevard. She was taken to BRH.
• At 3:58 p.m. Thursday, Capital City and Fire Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Main Street. Investigation determined there was no fire, and firefighters assisted in ventilating the structure. The alarm was reset.
• At 4:59 Thursday, a female patient had shortness of breath and abdominal pain on Crow Hill Drive. She was taken to BRH.
• At 6:06 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a call of an unresponsive male patient on Glacier Highway. He received EMS care, and no transportation was required.
• At 11:46 p.m. Thursday, a male patient suffered an aneurysm on Hospital Drive. He was medevacked from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 4:36 p.m. Thursday, a 27-year-old woman reported her debit card was used online without permission.
Stalking protective order
• At 5:25 p.m. Thursday, a 20-day stalking protective order needed to be served on a 51-year-old man.
• At 6:43 a.m. Friday, a vehicle was impounded for a parking violation on Aspen Street.
• At 1:48 p.m. Wednesday, a 29-year-old man reported the loss of a video camera in the Juneau area.
• At 8:01 p.m. Wednesday, police received a report of $20 in liquor stolen from Kenny’s Liquor in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 8:01 a.m. Thursday, a 34-year-old woman reported a vehicle rifled through and change and candy stolen in the 5800 block of Mountain Avenue.
• At 3:45 p.m. Thursday, Delfin Evenson, 44, and Lisa Cole, 45, were cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:51 p.m. Thursday, a 19-year-old man reported the theft of clothing and a cell phone in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 11:49 a.m. Friday, police received a report of spray paint vandalism to a playground in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway.