This report contains information provided to the empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:43 p.m. Sunday, Daniel Scott Blake, 24, was arrested for assault on Front Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:33 a.m. Monday, a 30-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 5:09 a.m. Monday, Tiara Lacey Wall, 19, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Haloff Way. She was taken to LCCC. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 2:33 a.m. Monday, a female assault victim was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:08 Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to an authorized controlled burning on Whittier Street. The wood campfire was controlled and in compliance.
• At 9:18 a.m. Monday, a woman on an incoming medevac had abdominal pain and was taken from Juneau International Airport to BRH.
• At 12:15 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm system malfunction on Franklin Street. There was no fire, and a building and premises check found no reason for alarm.
• At 4:36 p.m. Monday, a patient needed medical transport from BRH to a private residence.
• At 6:56 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a passenger vehicle fire on Mendenhall Mall Road. Investigation found the abandoned vehicle was intentionally set on fire. The fire was extinguished. The fire is under investigation by the fire marshal and JPD.
• At 9:23 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a contained trash or rubbish fire on Crow Hill Drive. The open burn was not in compliance or permitted, and the residence was asked to extinguish fire.
• At 10:13 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a male patient with sepsis on Hospital Drive. Outgoing medevac from BRH to JIA.
• At 11:42 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Taku Road for a woman who consumed medication with alcohol. JPD requested EMS assistance. The patient declined transport and chose to go to BRH with a companion. JPD escorted them there.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1 p.m. Sunday, a vehicle driven by a 74-year-old man struck another vehicle driven by a 54-year-old man in the 11800 block of Glacier Highway. One person complained of injuries but declined medical services.
• At 3:57 p.m. Sunday, police received a report that jack supports for two sets of portable bleachers were removed from the bleachers at Adair-Kennedy Memorial Park in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 2:24 a.m. Monday, a window on a red vehicle was broken in the 200 block of Seventh Street.
• At 8:53 a.m. Monday, a 64-year-old man reported vandalism in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 1:20 p.m. Sunday, Jeremy Reifers, 32, was arrested in the Juneau area on a Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant for failure to report to jail. Original charges were driving under the influence and driving while license revoked or suspended. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:52 p.m. Sunday, Christopher Waterhouse, 25, was arrested in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive on a Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear for a compliance hearing. The original charge was assault, and bail was set at $250. He was taken to LCCC.