This report contains information provided to the empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3 p.m. Monday, a 15-year-old girl was arrested on a warrant to apprehend and detain. A spokesperson for the Alaska State Troopers on Tuesday said she was likely wanted for violating probation. She was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 4:33 p.m. Monday, a 55-year-old woman reported her home in the 1500 block of Second Street was burglarized sometime Saturday. An estimated $3,000 worth of items were taken.
• At 4:16 p.m. Monday, a 20-day ex parte protective order was served on a 35-year-old man.
• At 6:24 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 21-year-old man.
Driving without a valid license
• At 8:16 p.m. Monday, Karlee Amanda Otter, 19, was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 6:56 p.m. Monday, police assisted Capital City Fire and Rescue with a vehicle fire response in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 12:56 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a call of a female patient having a possible seizure on Postal Way. EMS administered care and found no seizure activity or injuries. Patient was released.
• At 1:01 a.m. Tuesday, a female patient had kidney pain on Delta Drive. She was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:23 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Franklin Street. It was a malfunction, no fire.
• At 2:31 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a structure fire not involving an enclosed building on Columbia Boulevard. The fire was extinguished, and investigation found it stemmed from a metal basket with twigs placed on a wood stove.
• At 10:46 a.m. Tuesday, a male patient was intoxicated on 12th Street. He was taken to BRH.
• At 11:59 a.m. Tuesday, a male patient had chest pain on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. He was taken to BRH.
• At 12:52 p.m. Tuesday, a male patient had fallen on Calhoun Avenue. He was taken to BRH.
• At 1:10 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a bicycle/vehicle collision on Glacier Highway. A male patient was treated and released.
• At 2:53 p.m. Tuesday, a female patient had difficulty breathing on 12th Street. She was taken to BRH.
• At 4:15 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to an unauthorized burning on Crow Hill Drive. The unpermitted burn was extinguished.
• At 5:52 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a call of a male patient with CPR in progress on Glacier Highway. The patient died and the scene was transferred to JPD.
• At 7 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to an unconscious female patient on Old Lawson Creek Road. She was taken to BRH.
• At 7:24 p.m. Tuesday, a male patient suffered a head laceration from a fall on Hospital Drive. He was taken to BRH.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 12 a.m. Tuesday, Kiersten Alexsis Stephenson, 19, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:06 p.m. Monday, a 16-year-old girl was cited for careless driving and driving in violation of a provisional license after her vehicle struck a building. Damage to the vehicle is estimated to be $1,000; the building, $7,000.
• At 1:12 p.m. Monday, police took a report of a license plate stolen from a vehicle.
• At 1:57 p.m. Monday, a 47-year-old man reported $7 cash and keys were stolen from the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 2:32 p.m. Monday, a 69-year-old man reported the theft of heating fuel from the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 4:52 p.m. Monday, a 21-year-old man reported his silver bicycle, worth $250, stolen in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. The bike was later recovered.