This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested on an outstanding detention order on Cedar Drive. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 11:32 p.m. Tuesday, a 19-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was also arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correction Center.
• At 12:49 p.m. Tuesday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 25-year-old man.
• At 1:41 p.m. Tuesday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 42-year-old man.
• At 3:39 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 31-year-old man.
Fail to mark gear
• At 8:06 a.m. Wednesday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Mark Jimmerson, 55, for operating a personal use Dungeness crab pot that failed to have a properly marked buoy attached.
• At 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested for giving false information to a police officer on Cedar Drive.
Fire and medical
• At 6:38 a.m. Wednesday, a male patient had stroke symptoms on First Street. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:28 a.m. Wednesday, a male patient had abdominal pain on Glacier Highway. He declined transport.
• At 1:26 p.m. Wednesday, a female patient was an assault victim. She was taken to BRH.
• At 1:53 p.m. Wednesday, a female patient fell on Northwood Drive. EMS administered care, and the patient declined transport.
• At 2:27 p.m. Wednesday, a female patient overdosed on Front Street. Patient left before EMS arrived on scene.
• At 3:52 p.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Hospital Drive. The alarm was activated due to dust, and alarm was reset by building responsible.
• At 4:53 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an unauthorized burning on Glacier Highway. The unpermitted burn was extinguished, and residents were advised to obtain a burn permit.
• At 10:26 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an alarm and sprinkler activation on Hurlock Avenue. Alarm and sprinkler activation was due to malfunction, and the building responsible was advised to post a fire watch and have system repaired immediately.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:09 p.m. Tuesday, a vehicle driven by a 61-year-old man struck a parked vehicle on the 100 block of Main Street, causing an estimated $600 of damage.
• At 1:10 p.m. Tuesday, a 25-year-old man reported being struck by a truck while he was on his bicycle on the 1000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:39 p.m. Tuesday, a 20-day stalking protective order was served on a 39-year-old man.
• At 4:06 p.m. Tuesday, a 20-day stalking protective order needed to be served on a 45-year-old woman. The order is outstanding, and police are unable to locate the woman.
• At 10:15 a.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 20-year-old woman in the 1000 block of Mendenhall Peninsula Road.
• At 1:41 p.m. Tuesday, a 50-year-old man reported Valium stolen from his residence on the 4200 block of Brothers Avenue.
• At 4:23 p.m. Tuesday, Michael Victor Gomez, 18, and a 17-year-old girl were cited and released for concealment of merchandise on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:36 a.m. Wednesday, a 48-year-old man reported his vehicle stolen on the 9200 block of James Boulevard.
• At 5:32 p.m. Tuesday, a 63-year-old man reported his window was shattered, possibly by a BB gun, in the 5900 block of Lemon Street.