This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving without a license
• At 10:08 p.m. Wednesday, Theresa Soakai, 35, was cited and released for driving without a license on the 6500 block of Egan Drive.
• At 11 p.m. Thursday, Elizabeth Cordero, 20, was cited and released for driving without a license on Glacier Avenue. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 12:30 a.m. Thursday, Suzette Sangster, 36, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 900 block of Third Street. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 9:51 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a dead man on Jennifer Drive. Scene transferred to JPD and CCFR chaplains.
• At 11:05 a.m. Thursday, CCFR was dispatched to assist the Juneau Police Department with extrication of person from vehicle in response to a motor vehicle crash on Egan Drive. No injuries were reported, and no transport was required.
• At 2:15 p.m. Thursday, a man had facial lacerations on Mallard Street. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:33 p.m. Thursday, a man had a pulmonary edema on Hospital Drive. Outgoing medevac took him from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 4:17 p.m. Thursday, a man was unconscious on Whittier Street. He was taken to BRH.
• At 4:47 p.m. Thursday, a man was choking on Glacier Highway. EMS administered care, and no transport was required. He was left in the care of a relative.
• At 10:53 p.m. Thursday, a woman needed mental health care. She was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:11 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 38-year-old man was struck by a vehicle driven by a 16-year-old boy. The boy was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance.
• At 4:40 a.m. Friday, JPD served a summons on a 21-year-old woman in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 1:26 p.m. Wednesday, Brent Michael Sanders, 21, was arrested on the 100 block of Franklin Street for second-degree theft. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:09 p.m. Thursday, a 22-year-old man reported his wallet with $600 was stolen from his vehicle on the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 2:55 p.m. Thursday, a 55-year-old woman reported her purse and its contents stolen in the Juneau area.
• At 2:42 p.m. Thursday, a 53-year-old woman reported an Xbox 360, controllers and a game were stolen from her residence on the 2800 block of Linda Avenue.
• At 10:17 p.m. Thursday, Maceo Davis was arrested and released for criminal trespass on the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 3:13 p.m. Wednesday, a 16-year-old girl reported her vehicle was vandalized on the 4400 block of Wood Duck Avenue.
• At 6:55 p.m. Wednesday, a 38-year-old man reported his vehicle was rifled on the 9300 block of Long Run Drive. Nothing was taken from the vehicle.
• At 12:51 p.m. Wednesday, Ivan Patrick Sabon, 38, was arrested on the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue on an outstanding $250 JPD warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of disorderly conduct.