• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Executive Committee will meet at noon in the BRH Administration Board Room.
• The Assembly Public Works & Facilities Committee will meet at noon in the Assembly Chambers.
• The Building Code Advisory Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the Downtown Fire Hall.
• The Assembly Lands Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The Eaglecrest Ski Area Board will meet at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 237.
• The Assembly Committee of the Whole will hold a work session at 6 p.m. in Assembly Chambers. A special Assembly meeting will follow in the same location. The COW will hear a report from the Alaska Department of Transportation & Public Facilities on the Southeast Alaska transportation plan and more information on the AJ Mine Advisory Committee report. The special session will include a status update on the annexation petition in regards to Petersburg’s filing.
• The Juneau Affordable Housing Commission will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the JEDC Conference Room, 612 Willoughby Ave.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in Assembly Chambers. It will consider a variance request for a side yard setback and a conditional use permit for the removal of an antenna farm, to be replaced with one telecommunications tower on the Capitol Building roof.
• The Airport Board will meet at 7 p.m. in Juneau International Airport’s Alaska Room.
• The Juneau Economic Development Council will host a brown bag lunch at noon on “Juneau Economics Indicators 2011” in the Assembly Chambers
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Planning Committee will meet at noon in the BRH Administration Board Room.
• The city will host an information session on “Introduction to the AJ Mine” at noon and at 5 p.m. in the city’s Engineering Conference Room on the third floor of the Marine View Building, 230 S. Franklin St.
• The Americans with Disabilities Act Committee will meet at 12:30 p.m. in the Downtown Library Large Conference Room.