This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:21 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in a remand arrest.
• At 1:51 p.m. Saturday, Daniel Scott Blake was arrested for assault in the 100 block of Marine Way.
• At 9:16 p.m. Saturday, a 32-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was also arrested for driving while intoxicated and reckless endangerment. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 1:11 p.m. Saturday, Dwayne Lee Clements, 42, was cited for driving without a license on Industrial Boulevard. His motorhome was impounded.
• At 9 p.m. Saturday, a 26-year-old man was cited for driving without a license in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 2:28 a.m. Sunday, Christopher Netling, 21, was cited for driving with a suspended license on Tongass Boulevard. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 9:50 p.m. Saturday, Robert Henry Kinville Jr. was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 400 block of Willoughby Drive. He was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:36 p.m. Saturday, Brennon Scott Loveid, 26, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Taku Boulevard. He was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 1 a.m. Friday, a man was taken from Simpson Avenue to Bartlett Regional Hospital for treatment of abdominal pain.
• At 2:36 a.m. Friday, a man was taken from Trout Street to BRH for treatment of breathing difficulty.
• At 6:35 a.m. Friday, a man who fell was taken from Hospital Drive to BRH.
• At 11:05 a.m. Friday, a man was taken from BRH to Sunset Street for treatment of abdominal pain.
• At 2:16 p.m. Friday, a man receiving CPR was taken from Vintage Boulevard to BRH.
• At 2:56 p.m. Friday, an unresponsive man was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 4:32 p.m. Friday, a minor was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH for treatment of breathing difficulty.
• At 5:05 p.m. Friday, a man was taken from Foster Avenue to BRH for treatment of a seizure.
• At 10:10 p.m. Friday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a report of an unresponsive man on Glacier Avenue. The patient left the area before CCFR arrived.
• At 7:21 a.m. Saturday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Hospital Drive. Steam activated the alarm.
• At 11:03 a.m. Saturday, a woman was taken from Davis Avenue to BRH after a fall.
• At 1:52 p.m. Saturday, a man was taken from Marine Way to BRH after an assault.
• At 3:45 p.m. Saturday, CCFR responded to an intoxicated man on Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 8:41 p.m. Saturday, a woman was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 9:19 p.m. Saturday, CCFR responded to an unresponsive patient on Franklin Street.
• At 10:14 p.m. Saturday, CCFR responded to a passenger vehicle fire on Glacier Highway. The fire was extinguished.
• At 2:18 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a man who fell on Front Street. JPD transported the man after he became combative.
• At 2:46 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an intoxicated man on Marine Way.
• At 12:54 p.m. Sunday, a woman was taken from BRH to JIA.
• At 1:44 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an unresponsive man on Thane Road. A third party took him to Rainforest Recovery Center.
• At 2:11 p.m. Sunday, CCFR extinguished a vehicle fire on Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 4:24 p.m. Sunday, a man in distress was taken from Franklin Street to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:14 p.m. Saturday, a 21-year-old woman reported a hit-and-run on her vehicle in the 100 block of Front Street.
• At 2:58 a.m. Sunday, Robert Lee, 19, was arrested for first-degree vehicle theft on Second Street. He was also arrested for resisting arrest. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:06 a.m. Sunday, a 29-year-old man reported his cell phone stolen on Gee Street.
• At 12:42 p.m. Saturday, a 44-year-old man reported the window of his vehicle broken in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. The damage is estimated at $700.